my question from all experts

my father had glucoma at left eye, the pressure of the eye was 55 , he almost lost his eye vision 70 percent.after one year pass now when he check up doctor told that the pressur of your eyes or 22. 22.
they prescribe an eye dripe and told him that for two monhts used this after that we will check it again ,
now my question is that is there any cure or treatment for this disease, what cuse it or tell us the helpfull thips to protects our vision
by

There is no cure for this disease, as prescribed by the FDA. However, there are herbs that can help, such as eyebright. You can go to a health food store or look in some herbal books and inquire. But remember to read the labels carefully. Also, talk about these herbs with a doctor to make sure if they're right for your father.

55 is pretty high in pressure and I'm surprised your father didn't notice this and act sooner. However there are non drug methods to reduce the pressure in the eye. This is surgery. There are various techniques to increase drainage within the eye to relieve the pressure caused in glaucoma. Your best bet would be to discuss this with your dad's family or eye doctor.