I'm 28 year old female and I have some questions to discuss with you all. About two weeks, when I was going to my work, early one morning, I slipped on ice in front of my house and fell on my back hitting the ground with the back of my head.
I didn’t loose conscious, I just get up and went to work. There was no bleeding or any other visible injury on my head.
That day I felt no symptoms what so ever but the next day I started to suffer from various symptoms such as dizziness, persistent headache and sick to my stomach.
Is this something I should be worried about? My friend mentioned something called post concussion syndrome!
Thanks!

I think I know what you are talking about. My son has experienced the same thing last year.Yes, it is post concussion syndrome. You have almost the same symptoms that my son had and the doctor said they are consequence of one mild concussion.
This syndrome can include several symptoms such as -headache, dizziness, fatigue, and personality changes.
Post concussion syndrome is caused by swelling of the brain after an injury. You probably didn’t develop a serious concussion because you could go to your work the same day but, I would strongly recommend you to contact your neurologist imidiately and let him check that out.
It is best managed with analgesics, close observation