My son had a little head injury few days ago and he is ok now. We went to doctor immediately. And doctor told us that that he doesn’t see any skull fractures and that my son isn’t in any danger. But I would like to know what complications can occur because of skull fractures?

As I know, many people with skull fracture may feel headache, tiredness and dizziness. They also may have certain problems with concentration. Maybe they will be depressed or in a condition called post-concussion syndrome. If skull fracture is very hard, then patient may lose memory or change personality. Sometimes people get epilepsy.

Well,
I am not sure how severe is his skull fracture but in most cases people feel headaches after the head injuries. I know that this might be treated with some pain killers to ease the pain in the head. If the doctor doesn’t see any scars on the head it means that his injury wasn’t that severe. Did he told you if he had any headaches? I think that your son needs to rest as much as he can in order not to have any further complications when it comes to his head. If he tells you that he gets dizzy you need to take him back to doctors immediately.

All the best,
Nelie