Hi, my name is Yannick Doucet, 23 year old male living in Canada.

I seek your help and advices for I have been experiencing headaches EVERYDAY for the past 7 months. It seemed to have started with a bad cold or sinusitis at the beginning of February.

The pain level can go from 2-3, (usual daily headache), to about 6-7 where it’s close to a migraine and I can’t concentrate or do anything.

- I have had a MRI in 2009, due to a swimming accident where I hit my head on the side   of the pool, but nothing showed up.

- I have had a CT in April 2011 and nothing showed up either.

- I’ve seen a Sinus (ORL Specialist) and said that my headaches didn’t come from a sinus infection. I was prescribed various Antibiotics for sinus infection and didn’t seem to help either.             

- I’ve seen a Neurologist and she prescribe me Elavils, which I took for a month and then stopped because it didn’t help the headaches, only made me sleepy all day and even more depressed.

- I’ve tried chiropractic (for months with 2 different chiropractors)

- I’ve also tried Acupuncture, physiotherapy, osteopathy and nothing seemed to help.

Nothing seems to directly trigger my headaches so please take a look at my symptoms that I’ve summed up over the past 7 months since February. I am fed up, sick and tired of this, I shouldn’t live like this at 23 years old. I used to exercise a lot and be active but can’t anymore. I miss about 1 or two days of work per week... so please..

Symptoms :

Headache everyday 7 months - No relief (No completely headache free days)

Forehead headache sometimes, pain when touching forehead.

Headache can vary from the back, lower back, sides, temple, and back of the neck.

I sometimes wake up from sleep when headache is too strong.

Dizziness when getting up after lying down. Also, wind sensation in my head. (Dizziness, heaviness)

Swollen Lymph Nodes (Armpits), it happened 7 to 8 times during the 7 months

Stiffneck every 1-2 days.

Fatigue!!!

Running eye (Left one)

Stomach Pain. 2-3 times a week.

Back pain (lower back), could be due to my work in the past.

Sometimes I get depressed when headache is too strong.

The headaches causes extra stress and I’ve had about 4-5 sleepless nights in the last 6 months.

Loss of appetite sometimes when headache is too strong

Sometimes headache is worse when bending down. (Pressure is worse)

Advils, Tylenols, Motrin does not seem to help at all.

Please, any help or person with same symptoms is more than welcome.

Looks like I didnt have lymph nodes under my armpits, but Cysts.. oh welll 

I did a couple of new tests today, for the thyroid gland and Mononucleosis. 
And alot more tests are in the waiting.. 
Any other advices are MORE than welcome! 

thank you

Not sure if you found an answer or if I am even correct, but it could be Lyme's disease. Your symptoms do match some aspects of it. Good lock!

I havent found an awnser.. yet,

As a matter of fact, I just saw my doctor today about this.

I tried Yoga.
My specialist gave me flexerils to try.. which is basically the same as Elavil.

Nothign worked.

Now im waiting to see a certain TMJ osteopath

I saw a TMJ specialist, I have a splint. Doesnt help the headaches though... it just protects my teeth.

Lyme disease... this seems big. I already looked into it but I didnt think I couldve gotten this...

It is nothing to take lightly. I know of at 3 people that got it nut do remember even being bit by a tick. They got very sick and have had to go through alot before they were finally diagnosed correctly. It is not something to dismiss. It is well worth eliminating as a possibility!

Intracranial Hypertension. IHRF.org You should request a spinal tap/lumbar puncture to see what your brain pressure is.

did you figure it out? it might me anterior ethmoid nerve syndrome. go to the national library of medicine and read articles on it. and please tell me if it helped your diagnosis. it's really important for me to know. 

I am so sorry and can empathize. I had a constant migraine that lasted 3 years. During that time I had over 100 different treatments. A few of them worked, but only for 3 months. These were: endoscopic sinus surgery, a progestin secreting IUD, acupuncture, and Botox injections in the neck (not the head - these didn't help). Finally, menopause started and the headaches got better. My advice for you is don't give up and don't leave the doctors alone until you get relief. I know how many will treat you - like a whiny woman - but don't let that intimidate you. I have only known 3 other people who has CONSTANT headaches, and 2 of them committed suicide, and the other found a doctor who was willing to cut one his cranial nerves, leaving his face half-paralyzed, but to him is was worth it. A constant headache is a serious matter and you need help. Don't give up.

try dhe treatment they have one at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas, Texas

see if you can find an ENT to properly evaluate you for Anterior Ethmoid Nerve Syndrome