My son is two years old. Last night me and my husband were absent, so we need to call babysitter to take care of our son. In the middle of our diner we received call from her (babysitter). She told us that he felt on his head while sleeping. Off course, that we went home instantly and took him to a hospital. Doctor said that he might be having post concussion syndrome. What is that?

My daughter had the same problem. Post Concussion syndrome is disorder that presents with headache, dizziness, and fatigue and personality disorder. Vomiting can also be present. It is usually treated with pain killers for headache. Antidepressants are used for insomnia, irritability or anxiety. I suppose that your son's doctor gave you precise information about care for him.

I was in a car accident five months ago. A woman backed into me at top speed. Did the usual and went to therapy. After about three months nothing changed however I became extremely irritable, couldn't remember where I had put things, could not concentrate at work, felt nauseated constantly, headaches and so on....I at first thought it was my age and it was premenipausal however this was not the case it ended up to be post concussion disorder. I was given a muscle relaxant by my doctor however I didnt feel these did much at all except put me in more of a fog and a better sleep at night. What to do? I still suffer from this and when the pain is bad all these symptoms return. If anyone has any ideas they would be most welcome.

I was in a car wreck as well, got t-boned at 55mph, anywho, I was wanting to know did your hearing and vision get messed up to? I can't far distances, but it's been almost three months and NOTHING is getting better and I am tired of feeling this way, Im tired of the headaches as well!!! know anything else to do?

I am trying to find others who suffer from post concussion disorder. I am a health care professional and wish to raise awareness of this disorder. I was in a wreck in July. After the wreck, I lost my depth perception and peripheral vision. I also have since then developed a speech disorder, problems concentrating, and memory loss. Headaches initially were so bad that I often would develop vomiting from the pain. The pain with my headaches is better, but I still suffer from many symptoms since the accident: dizziness, fatigue, and the list goes on. I want to use what has happened to me to help others, by getting us together and sharing our stories.