Best ways to masterbate for woman

Masturbation for women can be good in all kinds of different ways. 

You can rub your clitoris, up and down, sideways, or in circular motions. You can use a vibrator. You can insert a dildo in your vagina and stimulate your clitoris at the same time. Some women enjoy anal play as well. You can use the shower and just let the water spray onto you. 

Time and practice will help you figure out what you like best. The most important thing is to be relaxed and take your time. Don't masturbate if you're afraid someone will disturb you. And don't think about wanting to reach climax the whole time. 

I shave my pubes before to feel more and hump my pillow till I cum

This is what I do--

-Phone on vibrate, set an alarm and push snooze and it will keep repeating 

-Spread your legs apart, take your 2 hands, put then on your vagina, pull your lips apart as far as you can without any pain, and take your pointer finger and poke and rub down the middle of your 2 lips reminding that you hold them open as you are doing this. When you find a spot, pull your legs up keeping them apart or bending them down as far as you would like. When you find that spot that really turns you on, take 15-20 small fast breaths and then let your last one out be long. Do that about 3 times or you can moan. I have found that moaning really helps. While you do this, think of someone putting their penis up you and pull back on your legs keeping them apart. 

I have been doing this since I was 10 and I'm 13 now. I do the second one 3-4 times a day. When something comes up on a show or comercial, like sex scene, sex toys, or just a sexy guy, GO FOR IT!! I pause it sometimes to keep glancing at it for an even better pleasure. You can even yell, scream, or anything of that sort. JUST HAVE FUN AND START EXPLORING!!! 

GOOD LUCK!!! ;)