So I've been masterbating for a couple months now and I've been doing the same way for a while now and I'm getting bored. I've tried sticking my finger up there and found my g spot and everything and nothing seems to be happening and I don't know y it doesn't feel good. Help! Also if u have any tips on fun ways to masterbate, I'm not afraid to try things as long as its not too big (I'm still a virgin) and I'm too young to buy a dildo. Please don't say the water thing cuz that doesn't work for me either. Thank u so much!!

Health Guru
Hi something don't work for you because you probably just haven't found just the right way to stimulate that area.
Are your sure you have actually found your I spot and worked it hard and fast?

well you could hump a pillow or you could use an electric toothrush on your clit.

the reason why it doesn't feel good when you stick your finger inside you is because only 10% of women can climax from penetration alone. Most women need some form of clitoral stimulation. The clitoris is the pleasure button. anything that vibrates is your clit's best friend.
if you don't know where it is, take your finger and touch in between the lips of your vagina and move upwards til you feel a bump where the two skins meet. that's your clit.
but when using a vibrating object don't put it directly on the clit. put it near the side or above the clit on the clitoral hood. that way you avoid a lot of pain. and I don't recommend using the toothbrush as a penetration device.

hey Eiiiie well when I masterbate I have a toy spongbob and the nose is where I sick up my p***y and then I look up some porn and watch it until it feels good try at because I never put my finger up there I try spong bob and it works I have been using that since for like 4 months now try it

i tried that it really works

what I find is really exciting is you pull you undies so you have a wedgie the whole way through and pull it back and forth, or hump a pillow wih your undies like this. It takes practise to do the next one but you need to have your undies like I said earlier and just hump something slowly at first then if you want to get faster then get faster. it gives so much pleasure down there and you just wanna scream! I'm 14 and a virgin girl :)

What I try is sticking a tampon up there. It feels pretty good.

Health Guru
try getting a small ball putting it inside your underwear against your clit and walking around it should stimulate you with every movement.

THANK YOU you helped me as well

Lol clit thing

Relax, be alone, undress, get comfy, feel your body, touch the places that are sensual, move your hand around your clit touch it very gently. Around and around and around, put pressure on your clit with a finger vibrating movements. When you feel comfortable move your fingers to your P~*y. Put one in gently slowly move it in and out you feel the cream cuming if you put this hand from the back the other hand can rub your clit. Don't rush, be gently and you will cum. Enjoy

I usually take off all my clothes exept some long socks and put Somthing between my legs as I go to give me some pleasure, try rubbing area with a stuffed toy for a bi

It is a great feelinh to masterbute guys right !

Hey. I have just tried masterbating and it really hurt. I put 2 fingers up my p***y and I have put things up there that are cylindrical as well. I hope that I am not doing anything wrong.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use