hello, plz can u tell me how to get an orgasm, i hav masterbatecd a ccouple of times and nothing much has happened. can u give me any ways of masturbating? When i place my finger into my vagina, is it supposed to go straight upwards? plz help me :-( plz

Most women have orgasms by stimulating their clits instead of their vaginas. Find your clitoris and then rub it.... get your finger wet and stroke it ... rub it back and forth... it's not really necessary to put anything into your vagina in order to orgasm. It may take several minutes and trying several times before you can bring yourself to orgasm but once you do it the first time it's easier after. Good luck.. ;-)

Masturbation for women is really most satisfying when you stimulate the clitoris, that little "bump" above your vagina. Those women who aren't too familiar with their anatomy should look up graphics to learn more about it. 

You can insert fingers or a vibrator into your vagina if you like, but many women masturbate by just rubbing their clitoris and don't need to insert anything to feel good. Experiment with different speeds of rubbing, different amounts of pressure, and different movements, like up and down or circular. Eventually, you will learn what is most pleasing for you. Until then, just keep on experimenting!

another way is you turn on the bathtub faucet to warm water and get as close to it as possible until your p***y is right under the faucet then spread your legs. very good orgasm if done right!

My GF uses her hot tub, she gets her lips right up to the water jet and says it really gets her off good.

Aint nothing like the real thing though.

can you get pregnant from doing that in the bathtub though?

I know that this response is extra late, but Girl....all you need is a vibrating toy from a sex store. They are cheap so don't worry. You don't have to stick it inside of you. Just turn it on and hold it on your clit for a while....you will start to feel a tingling sensation in your body letting u kno that ur about to climax.....try it

i found out that i was pregnant on the first week of june... always dizzy and sick in the morning...sooo ive gone to my ob 4 some pregnancy test and ultrasound to make sure that im pregnant and found out that im positive...the bby in my tummy is diagnose as 4 wks old...i dont know what had happened the next wk as i see some blood spots in my undies...i just observed...then that blood spots just come evry other day...so,i went back to my ob to check if its ok to have some dscharge...ultrasound again and im 5wks pegnant but the ob said that there is no viability yet even if my cervix is closed...they advised me to have a full diet coz the baby is small...its just 1.3 cm x 1.4...i was so shocked but wanted the baby so i ate well.and i have to have a ff up after 10 days.....i have 2 kids and 2 niece living with us so im always tired at the afternoon as we arrive home...at july 24,i started bleeding every afternoon...which confuse me bcoz i dnt bleed at night and in the mornig...after that,i just observed myself again...until the day comes to see my ob again but...i havnt gone to her becoz i was so bc that day...as i got home that july 29,i felt an intense stomach cramps and i cant walk...it really hurts ...then my husband rush me to the hospital as i saw a big blod clot in my pads...they admitted me in the hospital for a bed rest to save my baby...but the bleeding just gets on and on everyday...ive been in the hospital for 65 days when i had my ultrasound again...and found out that i was 9wks pregnant and theres no trace of the baby anymore...my cervix is still closed but i have miscarried my baby... :-(

i found this AMAZING! i was giggling and orgasm more like orgasmS! :D any thing eles i could do? you seem to know alot!i dont wont a vibrater in case my man finds it or cleaner or someone so any "home found tools" i can use! thanks so much! :)

ok...let me try 2 explain this the best i can....an orgasm and cumming for a woman is totally different...cumming is playing with ur clit which u will find right above ur vagina....an orgasm would b considered as playing with ur g-spot on the inside of ur vagina which is how most females "cum" by sexual intercourse (with a man). most females do not have an orgasm until they are around 20-30....so if u r younger it probbaly wouldn't do any good trying....just play with ur clit and get off that way....hope this helps :-|

Guest wrote:

tropicalkisses wrote:

Who gave you this bit of information, as it just is not so. Most if not all women can orgasm with the stimulation of the clit or nub that is located above the vigina. This can be done orally or by manual digital stimulation with the toungue thru oral sex there by causing the woman young or old to cum and have quite a pleasurable orgasm, even multiple orgasm's no matter if she is in her teens or later on in life.

Yes unfortunitly this bit of advise is misguided, girls and women of all ages are able to have orgasams. Cumming and orgasams are the same thing, but can be of different intensity, thats takes practise. But for someone who has not experienced an orgasam, a vibrator would be good start...good luck :O

what is the stuff that comes out of your vagina when a woman orgasms? does orgasming by masturbation reduce your chances of getting pregnant?

Try to stick as many fingers in your vigina, and move them up and down, take them out, and do it again! It will feel sore after a while, but the moment you take your fingers out, you'll feel the need to do it again!

use a vibrating tooth brush(:
dont put it inside ur vagina but mess around with the outside of ur vagina.
itll probably feel a lil weird at first but its worth it.
u can rub with the vibrating toothbrush on ur clit, do it fast and itll be like omg!!!
do wat makes u feel good. and after a while, BAMMM! haha(:
u shud do this wen its quiet and wit ur eyes closed to help u concentrate on the feelin (: