i feel super turned on on my period, how should i pleasure myself? tips and ways pleaseeeeeee

also when your off your period for amazing pleasure what shall i do? ive tried loads :( 

I'm a female, have this same problem. I've found that I like to take my favorites dildo, slide it in my ass, last down on the bed, holding t in with the pressure from the bed, I arch my back so that it feels like it's pentrating my vagina, right in to my g spot, and I slide up and down on it, while rubbing my clitoras.. this leaves my other hand free to rub my breasts, punch and twist my nipples... sometimes I'll put another dildo in my vagigi or just use my double ender bend over under me, one in each whole, again sliding in and out while rubbing clit... sometimes I take a dildo ans squat over it, ridings up and down, (i like the route with a suction cup on the end) for this... everything's is different! You just have to get to know you're body and what you like. My BF it's amazing, he goes down on me for hrs and hrs at a time, and has a huge penis, that he really knows how to use. Its actually almost too big for me for pleasure, but i don't tell him that, he's so proud of that thing, it's cute. I am little and like smaller... but it's not al ways the size... is how is used. One of my favorite things to do: I LOVE to luck and kiss, touch, finger, fist, and f**k my bf in his sweeeet ass with my strap on. He is bigger, and like bigger in his ass, he can fit a bb bat in him.. I take my bigger dildo ans tie scarves on it, making my own strap on... I like to put cucumbers in his ass.. tonight, or very soon, I'm going to try corn on the cob in his ass! Mmmm, I cannot wait! Ooh, bannas are awesome too!! Just whatever you use , put a condom over it, and lots of lube! Have fun!

so your bf f**ks u and he then lets u shove sh*t up his ass? wow that's messed up but okay