hi,
im 17
been masturbating a while but im no longer getting much pleasure from it..

i need new ways and new ideas

even thought I'm a guy I've heard a lot of different ways that you can masterbate for girls (I'm also 17 so bear with me)

I've actually heard of using a toothbrush to rub your clit with, or even better like an electric toothbrush, other things I've heard is putting your clit under the faucet in bath tubes and let the water come out all at once as one stream of water and let it hit your clit (supposably this one is supposed to be the best) and other ways I've heard of hand massagers....and that's pretty much all I know...hope it helps....

mtinker; 8)
Well it sounds like you have not tryed to do many differant ways and items, at your age, you cound go out and buy a vibrator, look on line, "good vibrations" is a great place to go, mailed to your door. I post that everyone shound have some personal lube, condoms and tissues, buy these items at a dollar store or discount place, while you are at it, look around and see what you may find as some form of sex toys, & buy other needed items, and they will not look at you too badly, (lube is on the girls list of best items to always have around, for tampons and toys)
Make the time to have no interuptions, use a towel on the place you will be at, to keep the area clean. Now try differant positions, on your belly, knees holding you up, :-D (showing off your valva area to your posters) on your side, kneeling on the floor. sitting on your calfs, :O this really opens up the valva ! ! .Try food like bananas, cucumbers, with a condom w/ lube on them. the fingers with a condom & lube is a new feeling. Go up high and to the front of your vagina's canal, just under the pelvic bone, you are looking for your "G spot" :-D when you find it, it may feel great, tickle a little or even hurt, some even pee after getting to it. but then this is the place to be ! :-S and if you drive a car by your self, look around to a safe place and try it in the car, in the back seat, passenger's side for more room, in a park of some place safe, I use to do it in a peper tree, :-S near my house when I was jr high age.
so new places, differant positions in your house, or a new outside place, that will do. Tell me how it goes in a few weeks, and we can talk more about this.
RT

hi all, i have been masturbating since almost ten years now.me and my boyfriend have a healthy sex relationship. i have experimented a lot with lots of things and i feel there is nothing like the water jet from your tap. just open the tap and spread your legs wide and sit under it and let the water fall directly on your clit. the orgasm will be great. we tried a new thing too, i sit under the tap and make my boyfirend watch me when i cum. this excites him beyond limits and then we have sex. the wild side that i see of him is amazing. this way i dont have to worry about not satisfying myself and i can get multiple orgasms and its just great. some of my girlfriends also sit together and watch each other masturbate.this helps to master the technique and also excites a lot. one other technique is also to take a cotton t-shirt.roll it so that it forms a roll like structure.place it firmly on a pillow and tie it.then sit on this and move like you were having sex. this is very helpful for phone sex as this way you will feel like you are having sex with your boyfriend and that his penis is in between your legs.

use like...the end of a hair brush o..o or a shower head ;-)

You know, i have another way of masturbating that i think works. Get on the floor in your room or somewhere quiet. Get maybe a full or half-full bottle of water, use your index and middle fingers to open your vagina, and pour the water down at certain speeds. Then, if you don't have a vibrator or dildo, get a mascara tube, and just go for it in your vagina. You can go fast or slow it still feels great. But if you dont have these things, dont try this. !

anonymous wrote:

Hi IM uyy..i'm 14 years old i masturbate since 11 years old of what i heard about sex it excites me...sex to me is yummy...i masturbate everyday and eat my cum..i like girls and want to like hot vaginas, a lot every time i saw something sexual act my organ stiffs... and eventually masturbate at bed...i want to lick girls...since i love pornography....BUT..a light gave me way, THE BIBLE. masturbation is SIN...it states in the bible it is adultery and requires punishment in HELL. Masturbation is exciting and but just misuse of sexual powers...it creates a demonic feature in our minds, and i read it's demonic and being controlled by demons...i've encountered this creatures before a ..BELIEVE ME. stop doing this teen agers because you don't know what danger and world and thing you are up to...there is no satisfaction in sex...it's just lust..and nothing more and after masturbating what happens? you cannot find true and eternal happiness in sex or in this world. Praise GOD for i found the true happiness it's JESUS. Thank You All

I f*****g love it when people push their religion on me.

You have absolutely no right to talk sh*t like that on 95% of humanity.

I'm not saying I don't believe in god, but that's frikkin BS.

I love sex yummy and try to hump something! Oh soo yummy ! I love my vajayjay! ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** Wine bottles in your vagina feel great too! Try gettin naked on your bed , put some great porn on and stuff away , panties work! Remember to lube up !

I know this might sound strange to some of you, but I've been masturbating since I was about five years old. Since that time I've been masturbating the same way as always yet never get sick of the technique. This technique does not require you to insert anything into your vagina, instead you rely on stimulating the clit and, most importantly, putting pressure on this sensitive area while in motion.

My technique involves either sitting at the edge of a bed, couch, chair, counter etc., leaning back and pressing down on the front of the "V" shape where your pubic hair grows (by doing this, you're putting pressure on the clit from a different angle; making it so that your hands hit right below the bone). There's no one way to position the hands but I've noticed that making a beak shape and pushing down (with the other hand palming the other and putting extra pressure) is key. Next, stiffen your legs so they stick straight out (not touching the ground) and move them from side to side. I know this may sound strange at first but the movements essentuate the stimulation.

This technique can be done in several ways whether lying completely on the surface, and using a pillow and putting pressure on that instead of using your hand. Stiffening and moving your legs and putting pressure on the outer part of your vagina is very important. It's definitely worth trying out a few times, experimenting with different angles etc., especially if you don't want to insert your fingers or anything else. Good luck to anyone look for alternatives. I hope this has helped!

The way i do it is massage the clitoris until you almost reach your climax stop then do it again. Do this four times then i garuntee you a great climax!!!!!!

hi, im a girl and im 14 ive been masturbate sense 2nd grade, my way of it is keeping ur pants on, ya kinda different right? well it works though, try it hold the button of ur pants with ur stronger hand and then put ur other hand on ur clit... then with the first hand pull back and forth gaining speed. doing this will strech out ur ankles wich is a good the especiously for the balleria/point dancer, also pretty much for any sport. hope im helping.(:

im 18 ive masturbated a few times but ive never climaxed with it is there any other techniques i could use to get off because im in need of release and soon

I don't find this strange at all!! Actually I'm just like you..And I can't get orgasm in an other way! Rubbing my clit or fingering don't give me much pleasure..I can actually climax twice in a row and it only takes 10 seconds the first time..then I wait like just 2 seconds and do it again..and the next time is more pleasurable and the feeling is just great..I can do this all day and every time the feeling is better! And another way to do it is to lay in the bed on your belly..put your hand under your belly in a way that your palm is exactly on the bone that's above your vagina and start pressuring at it back and forth..then u'll feel the need to open your legs..keep doing it until you climax..It feels great :) Hope this has helped you! 

What I do is I lay down maybe on a bed that has springs on it or carpet no hard wood floors or anything though. Next put a pillow under ur elbows Or put ur hands under a pillow (do this on your stomach) spread ur legs out not like doing a split but where it's ccomfortable for u.( u can move ur legs to where u want while ur masturbating to get the best stimulation. Move ur bottom half where ur vagina is around in a circular motion. Hope this works

Quote: I tryed this just now and the sensation is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although when i do it i also rub my clit but it gets dry. do i pour water over it? i love to masturbate and have never tried a toothbrush so will go buy one and hopefully it will be good at pleasuring me!  :-D 2