i am 14 year old female and just started masturbating around 5 months ago when i couldnt stand the crave any longer. i discovered the sexual desire not too long before i started masturbating and well now im wrapped in a sticky situation. a shy guy likes me and keeps flirting with me, i really like the guy too and havent seen him since its the weekend. well i havent stopped thinking of him since and its driving me insane. i am aroused all weekend and i cant focus for anything (which is really ruining my writing) i tried to masturbate multiple times but it never felt satisyfying, i just felt hungry (sexually) afterwards. i have never orgasmed and cannot figure out y. i know masturbating is prefectlly normal and i dont listen to me religion (which claims masturbation is evil) i know i have low self esteem and i really never liked myself, but is this a cuase for my lack of enjoyment? is it the constant 3 years of bullying during middleschool that destroyed my masturbation? does anyone know how i can fix this? :-(

well first of all having bad thoughts while masturbating probally wont help with getting pleasure, you need to clear your mind and think of relaxing and sexy things, anything that might turn you on or even look at porn or read somthing sexy while your masturbating. then once you start doing that you need to make sure ur doing it correctly, stimulating ur clit by rubbing it or using a vibrator and maybe try sticking a few fingers in ur vagina and moving them around. somtimes reaching an orgasm can be tough, if you cant reach one dont feel bad and just keep trying but try not to think so much about it. using a vibrator of some sort can really help reach orgasm, a back massager, electric tooth brush, cell phone, and other sorts of things that vibrate could really help. also dont try putting these things into your vagina, just place them on ur clit and possibly move it up and down or rub it agnist ur clit. well i hope i helped some, life can be tough.....i have many problems of my own but masturbation really relives stress for me so i hope it helps for u. gl

I am sorry you are dealing with low self esteem and bullying. :( That sucks. I am sure that can mess with your enjoyment of masturbation as well, especially if you are fantasizing about people you know in real life, and then you start thinking about whether they would like you, etc. 

I think you should just read about some female masturbation techniques online, things like using a pillow or the shower, experiment, and relax. You will get to climax eventually. 

But... perhaps try to deal with your low self esteem issues, which sound like a separate issue from this, really?

A great technique is also placing yourself under the running water in your bath tub. Fingering and playing with myself never gives me pleasure no matter what I think about. I hope this helps you.

I agree with the water thing. I also have a hard time with just hand motions. If you have one of those removable shower heads that can spray harder... they are rather enjoyable! :-) That's how I had my first orgasm. After you learn how to like that, you can move on to vibrators or fingers and get things going better. Learn what feels good to you and move on from there.

But seriously, the water thing is a good idea. Half the time I don't even have to be thinking about sex... just spray stresses away! haha

hey the water thing actually works so well... i have tried it many times and it seems to me the most pleasurable. u should try it too -- it may resolve ur issue.. so here is what u wanna do-- turn on ur shower at a bit high pressure (u can adjust pressure accordingly, but make sure it does nt hurt ur clit) and sit under the water flow with ur leg open apart making sure the most streams of water are falling directly on ur clit or G-spot. then close ur eyes and try to relax... after a while u'll discover ur cumming and ultimately u'll feel a stream of energy in ur entire body starting from ur vagina!!
Try it , its really turned on.. ;-)
good luck..

watch porn! It gets me so turned on its rediculous. I like it when girls moan. OMG!

im 14 too, and all my friends r getting fingered by guys from scl,
but iv tryd fingering myself and i just dont feel anything,
is there something wrong with me? if not, wat am i suposed to say/do if a guy asks to finger me??
:S

The idea of doing something sexual with a guy just because its what your friends do is not a good was to think.

I'm only 17 but iv had a few sexual partners and when you start out it can be scary.
if you find yourself in a relationship or liking a guy and he wants to do something sexual
with you don't be afraid, learning can be half the fun and you may find that he will be able
to turn on better then you can yourself.

the main thing to remember is don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with.
it is defiantly ok to say NO or even to ask him to stop once he starts, if the guy is
nice then he wont mind and if he does then you shouldn't be with him in the first place..

as far as fingering yourself you are completely normal, it takes a bit to find what works for you.
it might help you get started if you watch some porn or try in the shower with the pressure of the shower head.

i have read a lot of these and am surprised that no one has thought on using one of those dolar store hand clappers! It feels amazing if you take the middle finger and put it on and a little bit in your vagina, then the pointer finger should be where your piss comes out, and the stick the end ( like the part you hold when you acctually clap with them) in your pants, but your parnts have to be to close to your vagina for the clapper to fit properly and either hump the hand or push the clapper down hard and i mean HARD on your vagina. Also think, look or read something turned on as you do this. *Hint* you must be lying on you back to do this, and disassemble the clapper first too or else the hand is to fat to fit and it just hurts really bad. Also try this: Take a sharpie and lick it and suck it really hornyishly and open your lips with your less dominant hand, take the wet sharpie and put the bottom in between your lips and rub the marker up and down slowly. Now take your marker off and lick it; as you lick, rub the same way with your less dominant hand to keep yourself turned on. Put the marker back and rub slowly again once you are really turned on, rub faster and put more pressure on the marker. Faster, Faster, FASTER. Now you are moving really fast, nearing a orgasm and lift the pen about two centimeters from the actual vagina hole and shuve it in, not too hard if this is your first time. Move the pen in and almost out, the take it out and rub extremely fast until your reach an orgasm!

first of all, you need to get some slow, relaxing, nice music on. then you must strip down to no clothes at all, and think of that guy. lie down on your bed face down or face up, rub your vagina with your hand(s) you may decide to apply lotion or lubricant. you may also decide to rub your vagina fast or slowly.

I've tried the water thing. It feels really really good, but how long does it take you to orgasm? I have always given up because it feels hopeless

what helps me get turned on or get ot orgasim is putting somthing warm on that area. run your vibarter or vibrating tooth brush under hot water then use it it feels AMAZING better than the shower running water. put on romantic music lay on ur bed and rub slowly or fast with the vibator or tooth brush :-D

the electric toothbrush idea is amazing! i first realized it could work wehen i was 14. try it with hot water or even a little bit of toothpaste. the tingles are amazing

help me! im masturbating for 3 years now (im 16)! but when i try to masturbate by putting a thing in my vagina i feel nothing. i tryed it 199 times and still nothing. its like i have no nerves inside ><. thing i tryed it with is thin painting brush