Hey friends.

It’s me again :) I was talking with my friend today. She is a vet and she always helps me when I need to know something about my dog. She always gives me some tips that I can use. But I just don’t want to bother her every time especially because we don’t live in the same country :)

She was telling me that I should put some gluten free flour in my dog’s diet program. I never feed him with it and this is something new for me.

I was wondering is there a chance for you to recommend me the best gluten free flour for dogs?

Tnx!

Hello. I suppose that you want to use flour when you are making a dog treats right? You should tell us that because when you ask like this, you will agree that it doesn’t make a lot of sense, right? Gluten free flour is the best for treats. I am making them and I use almond flour. This flour contains proteins, very healthy fats, vitamin B complex, vitamin E complex and magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, etc. When you are making treats with almond flour you should use the same quantities when you are using regular flour in your recipe. I think that this is one of the best flours.

Hey there.

Definitely I think that she was thinking on flour for treats. Actually I can’t imagine where else you could put flour when you are cooking and making food for your dog :)

It is a good option. Even if your dog is not allergic to wheat, you should definitely rotate a variety of whole flours that are really healthy.

I didn’t use almond flour, but I will try it.

I am using coconut oil because this oil is fiber rich and very highly absorbent. You can always use oat flour. It is great gluten – free flour and it is really easy to handle.

Hello everyone there :) How are you? :)

I am new at this and I am still experimenting with making treats for my dog. I was using regular flour until my neighbor told me that I should change it.

So I started to use brown rice flour. I have heard that this is an excellent source of manganese and very good source of selenium, phosphorus, copper, magnesium and vitamin B3. It is also rich in proteins and fibers.

Well, brown rice flour is similar to all-purpose flours but I think that it is better.

You can combine it with oat flour for better treats :)

Hello dear pet lovers. I am making treats for my dog once a week. I think that it is healthy but you should never give too much treats to your dog. When I am making them I am using regular flour mixed with oats flour. I think that this combination rocks and treats that you make for your pet are really tasty ( yes, I have tried them :)). The mixture is compact and you can shape the treats very good. You can make every shape and it is easy. I didn’t tried any other flours but I am willing to do it.

Good day guys!

I have one amazing recipe that contains the best gluten free flours for dogs :) I am sure that you going to love it. I am using those flours :)

You will need to have:

• One cup of pumpkin pure,
  • 2 eggs,
  • Half a cup of oat flour,
  • Three cups of whole wheat flour and brown rice flour
  • Three tablespoon of all natural peanut butter and
  • One teaspoon of cinnamon.

You see, there are three different types of flours and I am comingling them all. It looks delicious and I notice that my dog likes that combination.  

Wheat flour is not gluten free.

I was thinking the same thing. How is this gluten free when you are using wheat flour??? Wheat flour contains more gluten THAN ANY OTHER flour. Please be sure to do your research before posting.

almonds could be potentially dangerous to dogs, please research ingredients before feeding to your pets!