Life sucks, especially for us women! I’m in my forties and cellulites, sagging flab and love handles have become my reality. I feel awful because of that. I want to get rid of it as soon as possible. What sport will help me lose a significant amount of calories per hour? Do you have any idea? And provide me with any useful advice about weight losing, please.

Hello dear! I know exactly what you’re going through! This world is a very cruel place and women are discarded the moment they’re not so young and slender any more. And look what we have to do in order to be accepted. I mean, it’s great to be fit but why do we have to reach for desperate measures if we can’t have 90-60-90? It’s pretty upsetting how few calories you can lose for an hour of strenuous exercising, such as running or swimming! You really shouldn’t be counting calories like that. It’s important to have at least three times a week of any kind of physical activity. Besides, a low carb diet and reducing sugar and fat almost completely will accelerate the metabolic process. Spartan discipline is what this takes, but no pain no gain. Good luck.

I agree with you Marci, the sagging flabs, cellulite and stretch marks were the things which I hated the most but unluckily I was having all these at my thighs, buttocks. Then one of my friends suggested me to join a body challenge that helped me to tone my body while eliminating cellulite. You should also try such kind of body challenge programs.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

If you are okay with swimming, then you don't have to look for anything else. Its the best workout to shed a few calories.