I think I slept on my jaw the wrong way last night. It's been weird/sore/hurting all day.

Never done that. I do sleep on arms too long and wake up with a hand or arm being asleep. Those pins and needles aren't fun. I find as I get older it becomes easier to do. I wake up with a few fingers or a whole hand asleep after only an hour in bed.

I'm not even going there.

Apparently no one else is, either...

8O welcome to root canal land 8O

Don't even play like that.

Don't even play like that.
But you get cool drugs

But you get cool drugs
Cappy, I thought the official message of the forums was anti-drugs? What kind of message are you setting for the younger generation when you, as a moderator, refer to drugs as "cool?"

vicodin isn't like, drugs or anything.
sheeesh.
have you tried drinking something really really cold lately mech?
how about drinking something hot?
dare ya.

Uhhh... yes... why?

Uhhh... yes... why?
well, if you drink something cold or hot and your jaw aches --- it's root canal time. you know, temperature sensitive and stuff. any time my jaw aches, i sense doom. :umno:

Oh okay, I think I'm safe for now then. I really think that my face slid off the pillow and the weight of my head was on my jaw at a weird angle. Maybe I'll take a belt and fasten my head to the pillow tonight.

:umno: sweet dreams
go read something engineery. :wavey:

:umno: sweet dreams go read something engineery. :wavey:
Hey, maybe I can FED EX ya my 115 lb yellow lab to lie on your arm tonight! She's really comfortable!!! but she gets fatter every time she goes to the vets....time to stop taking her to the vet....or rename her Anna Nicole....

Dude, you sleep A LOT, don't you?