I'm 20 years old I've missed my period so I might be pregnant. I have a one year old but can't have another one at this time . I'm in the process of a divorce and been stressed and not healthy. What kind of home remedies can I take to stop the pregnancy ?

Hi guest,

1.  Find out if you are pregnant.  Take a home test.

2.  There are NO safe at home pregnancy methods.  See a healthcare provider.  Even a chemical abortion requires a follow up visit to make sure it is complete.  If it is not, it can lead to severe complications.

Good luck.

Dear, I know you are very frightened right now, but getting rid of the baby isn't the right thing to do. Before you do anything, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They have people there who can talk to you about your options and they can help you find one that works for you. Also, they provide free resources for mothers in need, like diapers and bibs! Good luck sweetie!