Hi!

I didn't have my menstruation two weeks ago, and the pregnancy test result showed positive.

at present my pregnancy is 5 weeks.

However, my partner and I decided to use medical abortion because of some reasons.

I took Mifegyne this morning, and I had extremely painful cramp and nausea for 2 hours after taking the medicine, however, there was no bleeding.

After 5 hours from the intake of medicine, i felt so week and moderate cramp but no bleeding.

After another an hour, bleeding has started. But the amount of hemorrhage was little than i expected; mostly heavier than usual menstruation bleeding observed by others. 

The bleeding has stopped after three hours, and i think the amount of blood that was expelled was like a half glass of water.(around 150ml).

I am really afraid if the dosage of drug were insufficient to complete the abortion or not. 

Dear, if you are still pregnant, don't abort again as women who do abort usually end up regretting it. Some even go to the point of suicide ( happened to a woman recently. Her name was Jade Rees) Listen, go to your local crisis pregnancy center for help. They have counselors who can help you find a good abortion free option and they also have free rescources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a lovely idea because then you are giving your child a shot at life. If it helps, I know two girls who were adopted and they turned out just fine :) You may not agree with me, but it's the truth

Was the abortion a failure or not? What was the outcome?

Dear, I'm sorry about your partner, but don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you.