I am a mother of a one year old daughter, I am a single mom supporting her all on my own, I haven't finished getting my GED,, as well as on top of that I just started driving on a permit, I wanna go to college, and on top of that I just found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant. I have two options of either keeping it but if I do that then the dad is crazy and he has already tried breaking in my house. But my other option is abortion, I would feel terrible because the baby is part mine and I would be killing a child. So please help with some advice and adoption is not optional, because I can't get attached because I would want to keep it and I don't want to endanger my other child

Abortion is not the option....Go with the flow everything will be fine trust me....never ever think to kill your baby...

Honestly, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They have people there you can talk to about your options and they can help you find one that works for you. Plus, they also provide free resources for mothers in need, like diapers and bibs. They have a phone number that can connect you to someone who will talk to you about your options and help you to find the right one before you rush into anything. Also, get a restraining order on the dad and, if he ever attempts to break into your house again, call the cops on him.