how to use aloevera to abort 5days pregnancy

Okay dear, I don't know what your circumstances are, but really shouldn't have an abortions. Instead, I would advise that you see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They have councilors there who can help you find the right options and they also provide free resources for mothers in need, like diapers and bibs.

Also, I would advise looking in to adoption. I know it sounds scary, but you won't regret giving life to your child. I have friends who are adopted and they are the happiest people I know. If you do choose adoption, you can either do it closed, where you have no contact with the child, or open, when you will still have contact with the child. This is all I really have to say! Good luck sweetie!

If you aren't answering the question, how about you keep your nose out of her vagina? It's none of your damn business why a person might choose to keep or lose a baby.

I wanna ask question about how to abort 11days baby by aloe