is there any way to abortion in the early stage of pregnancy without the abortion pills or the surgery ?? like herbal or kind of food or even other kind of pills " i mean not the abortion pills "

Dear, I'm sorry about your partner, but don't abort. Usually women who do end up regretting it. Listen, there are still other places that can help. For instance, your local crisis pregnancy center. They'll provide you with good abortion-free options on what to do with the child. Also they provide free resources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption is a good idea because then your child will be cared for by a loving family. Also, ignore what other people say. You will not regret adoption at all. Believe me, pain after an abortion is much worse. I speak honestly. I hope you find this useful and I hope things get better for you.

Pls i have a friend she dis have sex but he did not penetrate her then after 3 dzys she saw her period then after she started feeling Dizzy but doesnot know if she is pregnant