I know abortions are risky but is it possible to have one after having gastric bypass surgery? I am 3 months post op. I need to know asap what my options are?

ABortion is not THAT risky!

I work in an abortion office, and my primary speciality is womens health.

Abortion is safer than carrying a pregnancy to term. IT is done JUST like the procedure for women that miscarry, yet noone tries to scare them and freak them out.

Abortion takes 3-5 minutes. The ONLY major risk factor with obesity would be anesthesia, because many offices put women to sleep.

It would be more dangerous for you to have a baby than have an abortion.

I myself have had 3 abortion procedures in my life.

You can have an abortion, you just need to discuss your health with the doctor.

I am in the same position I just had vsg four in a half months ago and found out I'm pregnant I've had abortions in the past so I'm unsure if they'll give me another one

Dear, I don't quite know your situation, but I know that getting an abortion wouldn't be the right thing to do. Instead, go see your local crisis pregnancy center for advice on what to do with the child. They provide free resources like ultrasounds and diapers and bibs. They also provide free ultra sounds like diapers and bibs

Diapers and bibs don't feed your baby.. diapers and bibs don't pay rent. Diapers and bibs don't make you want a baby you just don't want. Don't determine what is right and wrong when you don't know her situation.

Exactly!!!!! People Never Stop Amazing Me With Their “Opinions”!