I heard that my good friend got wegener's granulomatosis. As I know it’s a very dangerous disease. But I’m not sure are there any cure for it. Because of that I’m worried and terrified. Please, somebody tell me is wegener's granulomatosis life threatening disease? Do I need to worry so much?

Wegener's granulomatosis is a serious disease and without treatment can be fatal within months. Treatment is directed toward stopping the inflammation process by suppressing the immune system. With treatment, you're likely to recover from Wegener's granulomatosis. But, patients may feel stress about the possibility of recurrence or about any damage the disease may cause, such as to kidneys.

Hello there rozele,

First of all I am very sorry that you have been diagnosed with Wegener’s granulomatosis. Luckily we are living in the 21 century and there is cure for this disease. Few decades ago this condition was lethal and there was no cure for it. At one point of time it was even considered that this condition is contagious but luckily it isn’t.

Try not to worry that much because stress can even make your condition even worse. I am aware that some of the symptoms of Wegener’s granulomatosis can be really nasty but be brave and all that will pass in no time. This is good time to do only things you love so don’t waste time on wrong people. 

YES IF UNTREATED OR CAUGHT IN THE FINAL STAGES IT IS LIFE THREATENING!!
I recentlly lost my 21 yo son Justin to thi disease.. He was on dialysis, he made it 6 years after being diagnosed.
I am not trying or wanting to scare you hun, people just need to be aware that even with medication and dialysis-- Wegeners can take your life :(