Hello, folks. I have been suffering from heavy congestion. My doctor recommended me to do X-ray. I did it, but it showed no obstructions in my nose. I would like to know what could cause this condition. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate all your replies. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. Nasal congestion can bring many problems. Since X-ray shows nothing, I would say that you don’t suffer from infection. I wouldn’t say that sinusitis caused this since it would be also seen on the X-ray. It can be caused by allergy. These things usually last for long time. You should do the allergy test to verify it or exclude it. Blood tests should also be done. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello, guys. There are many causes for nasal obstruction. Many people have nasal septum deviation. You should check this out. I am not sure whether it can be seen on the X-ray. In any case, you should consult an ENT specialist. He will take the other steps. I agree that you should do blood tests. They will give some sort of orientation to your doctor. I hope everything will be fine. Good luck!

Hi, everyone. I think that you cannot find out here the cause of your nasal obstruction. Sometimes it can be some rare cause. My friend had similar problem. She had runny nose all the time. At the end it turned she had Wegener’s granulomatosis. It is an inflammatory disease that affects blood vessels. But she had to go through various tests just to find out this. I hope you will be fine. Bye!