Hi! I’m desperate. I think I have first symptoms of wegener's granulomatosis. Maybe I’m wrong, I hope that I’m wrong but I can not stop to think about it. I will go to doctor tomorrow and probably I will need to do some test. Tell me, please, can wegener's granulomatosis be cured?

Yes, it can. People with Wegener's granulomatosis can be cured only with good and very effective treatment. Without adequate treatment Wegener's granulomatosis can be very dangerous, exactly, it can be fatal. So it is very important to react after first symptoms, because this illness can make many damages. Good luck!

my 15 year old girl was told she has this disease

Coughn up blood sleep in a lot joint pain nasal discharge

No, there is no cure, despite what ill informed people say. However, one can live a normal life expectancy with proper meds and care. I have it and have been dealing with it for 3 years. Some days are harder than others, but I'm a mom of two children and recently remarried, so there IS life after diagnosis.