I am 13 years old, I am 5 feet tall and weigh roughly 105-110 lbs.(It varies). I know you may not think this is fat but I really want to lose some weight, I want to be at most 100, anything from 95-100 lbs. would be great. I don't want my parents to know I am trying to lose weight though, I exercise a lot, I dance for 8 hours every week, so I have a lot of muscle in my legs. My waist is about 25 inches as well. Anyone have any good suggestions for diet plans? Thanks! :-)

Hey! Try reading about UN diet. It worked for me, two years ago I lost 13 kg in less than two months. Make sure to take enough vitamin and mineral supplements if you decide to follow it. Talking to your parents is always a good idea, trust me! But if you continue to dance, exercise and try eating healthy (which is not a rocket science) you don't even need that diet. :-D I'm thinking about taking dance lessons this month too :-) my boyfriend is interested too so it's going to be super cool :-D I hope this helps!

I think what u need 2 do is eat more healthyer at less take a walk ever singel day not only a walk but u can listen to music my mom always told me 2 eat less moved more :)

Okai, well I'm sure you don't need any help anymore, but if you do... Then maybe try eating smaller portions or maybe walking everywhere... That's what I've been doing for the last month and I've lost about 10 pounds... Like I said, doubt you need help anymore but if ya do then there ya go...:)