My cycle is anywhere between 27-33 days.

It's day 33 but no period. It wouldn't concern me so much, but I usually have horrible cramps and tender breasts before I get my period. My breasts are only the slightest, barely worth mentioning sore when I poke them, I don't really have cramps and I'm concerned.

I'm not on the pill but I don't have unprotected sex. About four days ago, my boyfriend began to have unprotected sex with me, but I stopped him after about 20-30 seconds. He didn't climax. I know that's still a massive risk and it was stupid but he didn't seem to have any pre-c*m on him, (not that we'd ever know for sure)

I was really randy a couple of days ago (which is usually what happens the day before my period) but still, no period.

Can iron deficiency effect my period? For about five days a week ago, every time I stood up, I'd nearly black out, but I've started on my iron again, and that's stopped the head spinning.

So basically, I'm asking for reassurance and an explanation? I might end up getting my period an hour after I post this, but I'm just a little worried and I will not take that risk again!

Hi girl. Well, you are in a bad position right now because you aren't sure if your period is late because of lack of iron or because of unprotected sex with your boyfriend. I am not sure if iron deficiency could cause your period to be late but it isn't excluded at all because that sorts of things might just be the thing that is causing your period to be late. In any case you shouldn't be worried but what I need to ask you is does iron deficiency cause you to be cold because we might be talking about anemia.

Yes it's a huge possibilty that lack of iron could cause this.

Okay thank you!
I have been anemic in the past, and I can't remember if it really affected my cycle because I didn't keep a calendar of it until last year.
I still am really praying that I'll get my period soon though :-s
Thanks again

You are most welcome :-D

I'm having the exact same problem! Same kind of cycle and headspins because of lack of iron! Although I have slight cramps and a back ache, so I'm expecting it to arrive soon, even though it is quite late. Fingers crossed for both of us!