Umm... Hi, I dunno what to do, and I was wondering if anyone could help. I know I'm not fat... Well... I don't, my friends and family tell me I'm not fat, that I'm skinny or 'average weight' but I can barely eat a meal, because my head is telling me to stop eating, then I'll feel fat for ages after. I eat about a spoon of cereal in the morning (with milk) if I'm luck, rarely eat lunch and eat about half my meal at tea. I am 13 years old, nearly 14. I'm really self concious, but I dunno what to do. I jog every evening, and do army cadets twice a week, so I'm quite fit, but I throw up all the time when I'm jogging. I don't know if it's because my brain is telling me to, or if I'm ill. I have spoken to my mum about it, and she says something is wrong... Can anyone give me advice?

Thanks :-)

Maybe you should breakup your meals into 50 calorie snacks like having some carrots. After a couple of hours you can eat another snack. You would feel less full and sick. Make sure you are drinking enough water. Dehydration could make your throw out during a workout.

you probably need to detox your body. your body could be overloaded with toxins because of the foodes you eat and the products you use in your everyday life. also your diet ( meaning what you eat everyday). if you're eating a lot of sweets, and food highin sugar it may be making you sick. i suggest you resaerch detoxing online and maybe change you diet to add more health foods into it.

im reading a book called 'loose weight withought working out' by "JJ Smith" (amazon) she taiks all about detoxing .... Good LUck! let me know how everything comes along.