What should you put on a busted lip?

To stop the bleeding you should take a clean clot and apply pressure on the lip. When bleeding stops, make sure you took off all the dirty parts (in case you fell on the ground) around your mouth and rinse the mouth with warm water. If there’s swelling, you may put some ice packs onto the swelling but never directly to the skin because you may hurt it. Put the ice in the towel or other cloth.

Make sure your hands are clean while doing all of this so that bacteria from your hands and skin wouldn’t cause an infection. If you have some sort of antiseptic ointment or lotion, you may apply it on the cut.

I remember my friend fell on the side walk once on our way out. She busted her lip that started bleeding and it swelled a bit but we went to a club anyway. We had a few drinks and after a while the swelling subsided a little bit but it was almost gone the following morning. So, these things usually go away pretty fast on their own.

i fell down once when i was 2 years old and busted my lip and went back the next day and fell again but my lip is still swollen 12 years later what do i do

mine is swollen now ii0 <3