i just noticed today that i have a strange, seemingly structured lump inside my upper lip on the right side. it's underneath the skin, and has two sections to it. it feels like one, oblong pebble inside my lip. is this normal?
i've also noticed strange lumpy swelling back around the tonsil areas, and on the right side, there seems to be a hole going up into the roof of my mouth right above the swelling. does anyone else have this?

YES, i have it too! i don't know what it is.. i just started noticing it like ..ever since a month or so ago. It's on my upper lip to the left side. when i touch it, it feels like a tiny ball stuck inside of my lip =/

I too have this ball in my lip and i lanced it because it started getting bigger but still really hard all that came out was clear liquid and the hard ball is still there and i cant figure out what it is.

I was wondering whether or not anyone found out what this was... I have the same thing, and I don't know if I should be really worried about it. If anyone knows anything that would be great.

Thanks

I have the same thing in my lower lip. Can anyone please tell us what it is?? Should we be seeing a doctor?

Look up Mucocele, it's harmless and the dentist can remove it. However, definitely get it checked out.

Mine has been determined to be a mucocele on the upper lip. It hasn't penetrated but is 2 cm in size and still embedded. Will it be more difficult to remove?

I looked up mucocele and it describes my condition to the "T". Only problem I have with it is, it says its rare on the top lip. Mine is on the left side of the middle natural bump on top lip. I pick my lips alot cause they peel often. Right before this happened I peeled right in that area and it hurt because it wasn't ready to be peeled. After that the next day there was a white spot there, i popped it and some fluid came out and then a lil blood. Then the next day my lip swelled up 2x its size and didn't go down for a couple days. The swelling finally went away and now i'm left with a colorless, b-b sized/textured bump there under the skin. Does this still sound like mucocele? If so, they say it can clear on its own but might not and become permanent where you need surgery to remove it.

That sounds sort of unusual. It sounds like it could be a mucocele but I think that a dermatologist will have to take a look at it. Do you think you can have one take a look at it?

A non-surgical option that may be effective for a small or newly identified mucocle is to rinse the mouth thoroughly with salt water (one tablespoon of salt per cup) four to six times a day for a few days. This may draw out the fluid trapped underneath the skin without further damaging the surrounding tissue. If the mucocele persists, individuals should see a doctor to discuss further treatment.

I have these all the time,at least every two months or so. I just bite them off. It doesnt hurt. been doing this from about 13 and Im now 44 so cant be doing any harm

i have one also and keep biting it (it's my new addiction) and today it is bigger

It's Candida yeast infection that's too prevalent in your system. Explains the unstoppable peeling lips, hole in the roof of the mouth, and lump in your lip.
Try eliminating grains, sugars, cola, booze and coffee for a month and see if you see improvement. If so, get to your local health store and do a full Candida detox. Cured all this in myself by treating for Candida yeast/fungus. Headaches, anxiety, nausea, allergies, IBS, joint pain, poor sleep all healed when I detoxes from Candida.
Good luck!

I have a bump inside my mouth on the right side of my lower lip I had it for two years now, sometimes it'll be small then it will get bigger . Can someone please lmk. I'm started to get worried ...

No puss comes out , it's just there :(