hi
my lower lip is thick and bigger compared to my upper lip.
when i was a kid i had a habit to chew my lower lip, i think due to this it
became thick.although there is no pain or anything, it just dosen't look
good.

is there a way to reduce it's size by any exercise or medicine.i use
vaseline or lip guard on my lips daily at night. in the morning a layer of
skin forms on the lips, after i brush my teeth this layer kind of
breaks/cracks.so i feel like taking the rest of the skin of, so i lick and
rub out the rest of the skin layer.i lick my lips a lot and try to hold my
lower lip under my upper lip so it looks smaller.

i came across a post on the net saying that reciting tongue twisters where most
of the words begin in B , W, or P will reduce the size of lips. is this
true???
here is the link

thank u.

***edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed

Many people's lips are exactly as you describe. I don't think that this is anything for you to feel self-conscious about because even my upper lip is smaller than my lower lip, and it's pretty normal! If you want to even your lips out, however, you will have to get surgery. There really is no other way. Personally, I think you should embrace your difference, but it's up to you whatever will make you happy!

this is just a matter of growth. It is normal. it is like the size of your eyes or the size of your ears. everyone may be slightly different.

Actually if you eat things that are frozen it will freeze the cells in your lips and that is one way little kids develop dimples. Surgery isnt the answer for everything.I have the same habit to since i could remember and i have tried to stop but since its been so long i cant help it. get someone close to you to help and think of many ways that you think could help and try.

if your jaw is not on right position and have crooked teeth then your lower lip can be bigger and resolve it by changing your jaw position no need of surgery that kind of problems only started when our lips not to be rested during the mouth close.

hi
even i have tried this..its working well!!

so can i but an ice cube on my lip and will my lip become smaller

stop chewing !!! if your lips are flaky n' dry then brush ur lips with a mild toothbrush n' then exfoliate them by applying a mixture of honey and sugar.u may also apply lemon (it burns and feels itchy smtimes but its natural). the most imp thing is to apply a moisturizing gel(eg: petroleum jelly .) this will surely make your lips soft and you will automatically stop chewing or licking your lip.

chillaxe your lip will become like u want

stop chewing !!! if your lips are flaky n' dry then brush ur lips with a mild toothbrush n' then exfoliate them by applying a mixture of honey and sugar.u may also apply lemon (it burns and feels itchy smtimes but its natural). the most imp thing is to apply a moisturizing gel(eg: petroleum jelly .) this will surely make your lips soft and you will automatically stop chewing or licking your lip. chillaxe your lip will become like u want

hi i haw lower lip fat and big when i sleep i closed my mouth befor i was good but en two mounth i am so sad because people hat mi i dont what i have to done some time i have pain en my jaws please help mi what i have to do

hi when i sleep i closed my mouth and i i have lack of confidence many people hat mi now because i have lower lip fat and big than uper some times i have pain in my jaws i thin i change the posicion of my jaws what i have to done please help mi my lower lip is big and fat........

so what you did,? plzzzzz tell me

how can i resolve jaw on the right position and crooked teeth

so what did you do ?

You can mix honey along with petroleum jelly and apply this mix on your lips.Keep it for 1 min and after that take ice cubes,wrap it in a cloth and rub it on your lips.Ice surely helps as it is a natural swelling reducer. Try this twice a day.