Hi, I am a nineteen years old boy and I have a rather embarrassing problem. Whenever I am in a female company it occurs. I get an erection. The problem is present even when I think sexy thoughts. I just can't seam to control that part of my body. Can you help me? What to do about unwanted erection?

Hi, I have to say that you do not have a problem. It would be a problem if the erections did not occur in such occasions. You are in the years when this is bound to happen even for no reason at all. So you do not have to worry that there is an underlying medical condition. There are some things that you can do to avoid such embarrassing situations. First of all, do not imagine sexual things. Also, try not to look to whatever causes the erection. This has been proven as a successful trick. However, you must realize that having constant erections is a part of growing up. So you need to be more patient and you will be able to control it.

Try to think of something else non-sexual. Think about things like someone hitting a homerun or catching a touchdown. Think about that song you heard in the car recently. Think about politics. Any of these should work.

i hav read 2 take deep breth and keep it inside...dont exhale it...

ur body vill feel suffocated..henc helping 2 loosen the penis !!!

you can hide it by putting it upwards against your boxers, jeans, belt, .etc

ha ha i'm pretty sure EVERY guy has had this problem.. and so i wrote an article to help them with it : P

i hope it can help you out, i included multiple ways to stop an erection quickly, and subsequently avoid some very awkward social situations

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

If that happen to you, just bend down to pick up something on the floor for a minute. It is tricky for your mind to relax your penis. Hope that works for you.

A pleasant day to all the great and wonderful guys here.
Bathmate was developed as a male instrument augmentation tool, but later on we recognized it had lots of other perks relating to physical health. This input we got from people sending us emails, letters and by calling us and one particular benefit was clear; the Bathmate helped in curing discharge of bodily liquid waste troubles in mens urinal tract.

Having said that, the Bathmate is still sold as a male tool supplement device with a 100% money back Guarantee, no questions asked.

Hello dorothygurl

I see that you are the expert Bathmate dealer. If the guy wants to finish using it and his erection is still hard on, how to take it off? Does he has to call a fire department and have a firewoman cut saw off his Bathmate? I hope that he cleans up his bathtub properly.

And just how does this help with unwanted erections?
If the guy just wanted to beat it down, he could do that without buying one of these things.
I think the idea was to not get one in the first place.

Just cut it off dude :-)

Walk.  You will not be able to maintain an erection for very long if you just walk.  The muscles in your groin that cause the erection, will relax.  I wish I still had this problem.  I wouldn't hide it from cute females.  Even though they might react negatively to what they see, most of them love to see a guy out of control.  They just won't admit it so openly.  Any positive comments about it, might be seen as an invitation to having sex.  If a girl knows you and has an interest in you, she will love seeing that bulge in your pants.

Keep a bottle of water with you and whenever you get an erection, drink fast and don't breath at all, tell your body, "this is it son, you are dying" and keep drinking water, the erection goes away in seconds. I am 17 and it works for me.

Just enjoy it