My husband is 21 years old, we've been sexually active for over 2 years now, the very first time we tried to have sex, he ejaculated before penetration. Now he can only last about 30 seconds and he's done. It didn't use to bother me, but I want it to feel good for me too. I don't think it bothers him at all, because everytime i say something about seeing a doctor he says that he's perfectly fine and nothing is wrong. I just don't know what to do anymore, we've only been married a year, and I'm so afraid that this is going to ruin our marriage. Should he try taking like cialis or viagra or something? I know that xanax is supposed to work, but he freaks out when he takes antidepressants. WHAT DO WE DO???

This will ruin your marriage, it almost did it for mine. My wife and I rarely had sex for the past seven years because of my PE. There really isn't much out there that will help him. He can try Boston Medical Group but it's expensive and he has to take a shot right in the penis before having sex. It will allow him to stay erect even after cumming. The pills, I've heard don't work that way, they allow to get an erection but after cumming the erection goes away. And since he comes so fast, that won't work. There is the starting and stopping method which for him may be hard at first but in the long term will work. My wife and I are trying this currently and it has work a little for me. I've also heard that the man should try counting backwards from 500 to keep his mind off of sex. My wife and I have turned 180 degree in our marriage mostly in part that she met another guy and it got close to divorce because of it, but in a way it turned her on and myself including to having more sex and trying new things to spice it up, like new positions, more and more oral and even trying "soft swinging" to start. It seems to turn her on a lot. I hope that helps. The first thing he needs to do though is admit that he has a problem, be supportive it's a big deal to guys. He may feel a lot of pressure to perform correctly which inturn make him cum faster.

Your first mistake was getting married at 21. You second mistake is marrying a guy that does not satisfy you in bed. Drugs will only destroy his body. Latter he will not even be able to get a erection without them. I know alot of young guys that took viagra for fun. Now they cant get an erection without it.

I dont know what you can do. The chances of you stying with him do not look good.

I presume that you were his first sexual partner. He was obviously over excited the first time you had sex. All men have periods when they cum too quickly, and they need a caring and understanding partner to help them through it. Pressurising him to see a doctor will only make him more conscious of the problem and will not help. Read up on the squeeze tecnhique mentioned earlier - it does work. Also encourage him to masterbate. He should continue until he is close to cumming and then squeeze his penis just below the head so that he starts to loose his erection. He should then start masterbating again. Continue this, learning to control his ejaculation. Reduce the amount of foreplay - wanking him before penetration won't help. Get him to relax his muscles in his groin - tensing them speeds up orgasm. Try a change of position. You go on top facing him. Make slow strokes and when you feel he is getting ready to cum - stop for a couple of minutes. He will get over this - he just needs your help. You could also try masturbating each other - both agreeing that there will be no penetration. This will help remove the pressure on him to perform. I hope this helps - please let me know how you get on. John

I have a similar problem
and im sure he is bothered by it
(if hes anything like me) but too embarrassed
to go see a doctor about it. whatever you do
encourage him,dont make him feel any worse then he already probably does about it.other than that i think he should maybe just try to calm down during sex do lots of breathing.but then again i havent solved the problem for myself!
good luck.