Hello i'm 13 and,well to start off with have hair everywhere!Pubic,legs,arms, above lips, on my sacs and even some on fingers!I suddenlty get erections and they are very noticeable.When hard, my Penis is 15 cm (Measured).My erections go away after like 20 minutes!My voice is cracking and suddenly has turned pretty deep.I also masturbated once and i ejaculated quite alot, and a white goo came flying out.Am i normal? :'(

You are normal!

Hair is normal, the erections are normal and eventually you'll be able to control them a bit. The voice changes are normal. That white goo you saw is semen, a good sign. Your penis is just above average length for an adult too!

Enjoy!

thanks!

this post was made by me, i decided to join so that i could talk to people

i feel really awkward in the shower room because all my friends are giggling at my hair & what's worst i sometimes get erections in front of them too!

You're welcome Siddy.

I bet your friends are just jealous because they don't have hair and don't get erections yet. Don't let it bother you. You have nothing to be awkward about. Yeah, I remember that from gym class too.

Welcome to the forums.

Dan

Hmm, to think about it, they don't have hair so they might just be jealous

I'm still worried a bit about size though.For instance, in math class, i randomly get an erection, and it makes me walk all stiff.I read somewhere that erections go away if you think about something else, but these just don't.I avoid getting up, but most of the time the teacher asks me to do sums on the board :$ .I'm the tallest guy in class, and because of incidents mentioned above, i'm also one of the most made fun of guy =/

and also, is getting erections while talking to a girl, mean sexual feelings towards the girl?

Yes, all guys go through that with walking stiff at times. You'll get used to it.

Remember, you're 13 and in puberty. Your hormones are high. Your brain isn't used to all these new feelings and chemicals in your blood. You are going to get erections over NOTHING! It's normal.

Yes, trying to think of something random may help but again, your body is only doing what it wants to do.

It depends upon what you mean by sexual feelings. Getting an erection is normal and happens a lot. Does it mean you want to have sex, not necessarily. I'm not a psychologist so I can't really go to far with that question.

What may help you reduce your erections is something you said you've done once. Masturbate. It can reduce some of the "tension" that may cause you to get these erections.

i see.

i'm not sure if masturbation is a good thing or not, or whether its normal for all boys to do it.Last time i did it i did feel really good and happy , and its the time i ejaculated for the first time.However after doing it i felt strange, and ofcourse very dirty.

also what's strange is , if i want an erection, it rarely ever happens, while in places where i def. don't want erections. it happens.

then again i guess its normal?

I think just about every guy feels the same way after they masturbate. Good, then dirty.

Erections happen and sometimes when you really want one, it doesn't. That happens to all guys.

It is normal, all of it.

oh

thank you!

its totally normal, people go through puberty at different times..