I'm 15 and since the beginning of puberty I have erections. They became more frequent and for some weeks now I feel my penis is constantly more or less hard. I mostly wear sweatsuits and you notice it. It's not a problem when it's only at the beginning of swelling but when it really grows half hard or completely hard you notice it and I need to put it behind the elastic of my boxers but to do this is not easy also and everyone notices that I do it and even afterwards it's visible that I'm erect. Also for the last weeks I was always erect in the changing rooms. My penis is not very big (5'') but I feel ashamed and my classmates make fun of me. In the changing room they call me gay and when they see my penis getting erect they say that I'm turned on and the girls giggle everytime it happens and one which is really beautiful sometimes shows me her nipple in order to get me erect and then laughs . Yesterday our teacher asked me to wear different clothes, jeans and such, in order to hide it better when it happens. Everyone talks about it. 

Hi Tom,

You are completely NORMAL.  Many young guys have a difficult time controlling their erections.  Don't worry about the other guys - they're probably jealous.

5" is about average for an adult male

Think about something gross when it happens.  It should help you lose the erection. 

Hi Tom. Me and my brother were/are just like you. I'm sure some of the other boys in your class must have frequent erections too, but maybe you're just more erect than average. I was too. It started when I was 13/14, and I had more or less constant half-erections and frequent full erections from the age of 15 until well into my twenties, then they became gradually less frequent. My brother is 18 and he's erect most of the time. We wear jeans and trousers which hide it fairly well, but of course there are the changing rooms, which are not easy to deal with I remember all about it, plus all the occasions where you do sports or go swimming! For me this was the worst. In trunks I would have been fine but when it grew completely hard it popped out, and shorts alone was obviously out of the question, so I had to put shorts on top of trunks. Sometimes with friends we were going for a swim in a lake in our underwear and these are some more bad memories. At home, our parents and our sis are ok with it. As for the length, 5 seems ok, plus it will still grow probably. I'm 6, my bro is 6'5

After the usual demonstrations in high school it was actually a funny occurrence when I was in the army in Georgia. It was really hot and humid so we often slept on top of our cots wearing just our skivvies. Tent poles sticking up in the skivvies were quite common. "Hey look, Sam, George or whoever, must be having a good dream."

I've had no army experience, so the only times I witnessed morningwood on other guys was when sleeping over at a friend's and during the group holidays after graduation. For the rest, in the showers and so on, I always was more or less the only one hard which meant a lot of fun for the others!
Chris

I pity you because in my class there are 3 boys (out of 11) who have often their penis erect you dont usually notice because they wear jeans and with all the things in their pockets there are bulges everywhere anyway :) but in gymclass and during swimminglessons its of course very obvious. They try to wear tight things and briefs of course but a few weeks ago for example during a run one had his penis slipping out of his brief and he couldnt take care of it during the run of course so he finished with a spectacular tent :) Im in love with one of the 3 and Im actually proud of his erections. It's not always been easy for him (we're 17 and hes had this condition for 2-3 years now) but hes never been the only one in his class so he manages. Im proud of him I think hes very manly because of his erections.

There s a boy in my class too who has an erect penis and I know the other laugh at him because of it but I find him sexy and his erect penis is so great. I didn t notice at 1. but then one day in the swimming pool I noticed and then I checked and I noticed he has often an erect penis. I never say antyhing to him but when I speak to him I make sure my nipples are hard and I hope he will notice and say somethin.

I think you should tell him how much you love that, he probably could use the help after the guys make fun of him. You know it's in the genes of teenage boys to make fun of other boys for anything they can think of, usually about how small it is. That's why so many guys think they need a bigger one.

I m not sur I m ready for that I monly 14 but i d love him to notice me
last time I saw him before the holidays i had no bra but he sayd Nothing even when i scratched my nipple but he left for a few minutes and when he came back i thing he must have token off his briefs for I saw his erect penis very clearly Under his boxer but he said nothing and we wer enot alone anyway

Thats funny, I did more or less the same thing wiht my bf: a tight stretch top without a bra and with my headlights full on. It was the 1. time he saw me like that. Usually I wear a bra, you notice my nipples but not as obviuosly. He looked at my breasts and at me and then he touched me and I touched his erect penis and we kissed. Maybe yours will also answer one day. If he came back as you describe with his penis erect in boxers without briefs it was certainly a message to you.

Hi Tom. Maybe you should really change your style of clothing. Briefs are certainy necessary in your case and with them you may even be able to go on wearing sweatsuits: everybody will still notice you have a boner but at least there will be no tent! I know what I'm talking about because just like you I was often erect during puberty and called gay and made fun of. Good luck.

My brother is 14 and he started having erections a year ago and it's gotten really out of control since then. He's not huge but it's standing upright not horizontally and not touching his belly either of course but closer to his belly than to horizontal. He asked our parents if it was ok for him to stay "bottomless" at home and they asked me and I was ok with it so he mostly goes around wearing only a t-shirt but I think it's not only in order to be more comfortable I have the impression that he's turning into something like exhibitionist for he showed up like that in front of my friends last week and I know that at school he's known for walking naked in the changing rooms and in the shower.

So it's really your fault because you wanted him to walk around "bottomless" at home so you could see his boner. You told your friends and they came over to see the show. How old are you?

I don't know what it's like today but when I was in school we were all naked in the changing rooms and showers and several of the female teachers made it a ritual to use that area as a shortcut to get to other classrooms at changing/shower time.

No, we didnt ask him, he asked our parents! I was totally ok with it, he didnt hide or anything anyway, so I saw his erection in the bathroom for example anyway. And I didnt invite friends "to the show", he simply turned up like that, and promised afterwards not to do it again. I'm 18. In the changing rooms we girls undress and are naked while doing that of course but very few actually walk around like that. It must be the same for the boys and it seems my brother undresses when arriving, goes to the shower, comes back, stands under the hair-dryer naked and so on. He clearly shows off!

I dont thingk its a big thing to like to show off if a boy is hard. my bf is ahrd often (we re 16) and he likes to show off to me and to others and its fun. In school everyone knows and its fun and its certainyl beter than to feel ashamed.