Pick a movie (or two) that describes:

A person at work.

Family

Friends

Girlfriend/boyfriend

Ex

Wife/Husband

Pet

Without getting too personal or deep name the characher as well

Work: Mommie Dearest we have two women here that went to the Joan Crawford school of "nuts & bolts".

Work:ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO’S NEST "Our HR Dept is run by several versions (alpha, beta, & cuckoo) of Nurse Ratched .

S99

A person at work. Office Space (I work with idiots)

Family - The Royal Tennenbaums (we put the fun in dysfunctional)

Friends - Dude, Where's My Car (we love getting :cheryl: and stupid)

Girlfriend/boyfriend - my best girlfriend: Showgirls (she was a dancer in Vegas )

Ex - Fargo (woodchipper scene)

Wife/Husband - Say Anything (rough start, ended really well)

Pet - Pink Flamingos (the one puppy is not too well trained with going outside for #2, and I fear we're not picking it all up in time 8O )

Work: I have to ditto Office Space. Not everyone but a few in particular.

Family: Home for the Holidays. Ditto on the 'fun' in dysfunction....

Friends: Legally Blonde. No just kidding, Charlie's Angels. really I don't know! I do have a good friend who is a clone of Cameron Diaz's character in "My Best Friends Wedding" :shrug:

Ex-boyfriend: one of them is a clone of the next Bachelor Bob. But thats not a movie, so I'll say another one is Eric Cartman from the South Park Movie. He knows I would say that!

Pets: I'm still learning my new cat's personality but the old one is very much The Water Boy. Super endearing, sweet and well meaning but sort of slow and a definite mama's boy.

All of the above: Office Space. I live that movie.

DUDE! You were totally not supposed to tell anyone about that!!

It's not a movie, but Major Dad the tv show is like our life.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding was like our dating/marriage. 8O The cultural combination was a nightmare at first.

Our dog reminds me of Cosmo Kramer even down to the hair!