TI 99-4A

Other oldies but goodies:
Radio Shack Color Computer.
Apple II
TRS-80
IBM PC 8088 I even upgraded to 512K of RAM with duel 5 1/4 disk drives It even took 4 AA bataries to run the clock.

My first was a Commodore 64.

I do remember the Trash (I mean TRS) 80's. That's what my elem school had until they bought Apple IIe computers.

TI 99-4A
Didn't those have the chicklet keyboards? My first was an Atari 440XL (the cool silver and black cases, not those dopey beige things). I later upgraded to an 800XL with 64K of RAM! 8O

Our first puter was a P/S 2. I don't even know what that means anymore. We bought it from his hotel for $250. It came loaded with DOS, which hubby learned right away so he knows all of that stuff. We loaded windows 3.1 on it, and then word I think. It had very little memory. Hubby got into gaming with Chips Challenge. LOL, fun game. That was 1996. His mom ended up buying the Aptiva for us not long after, seeing that he loved that first computer so much. We are both now computer junkies. :) We have 4 hooked up now, 1 in the closet, and we gave the P/S 2 to Salvation Army I believe, except for the keyboard. While in Office Max one day, I heard an older couple asking the gal there if they had a keyboard for a P/S 2, so I offered them ours. :)

I'm still using my first computer. :shrug:
Don't ask me for specifics. It's got a monitor and a keyboard.

Tandy. One of the first ones with a hard drive. 8O

c**p we have had a TI something, C64, Several Tandy stuff, Gateway now we have HP

laptop likely to be next

We bought a 286 PC clone. We thought we were so cool because we splurged and bought an amber monitor.

IBM 8088 personal computer

"640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates
My first was a Tandy of some sort back when I was in 5th grade, then an Apple IIe, followed by a Mac. Classic.

I had a TRS-80 and thought I was the bomb until a friend of mine got an Apple II.

I have no idea what it was - that was nearly 20 years ago. I do remember we had a dot matrix printer that always jammed, and that the PC was considered an "IBM compatible" (GO BIG BLUE).

We still have a dot matrix printer in our office. It prints a whole line at a time and it's L-O-U-D!

I don't exactly remember the brand of my 1st computer but I think it had windows 3.1 on it..

We still have a dot matrix printer in our office. It prints a whole line at a time and it's L-O-U-D! My software development company supports the longterm care pharmacy industry, where the dot matrix printer is a STANDARD. 8O Talk about taking a technological leap backward.