what would happen if i dont take adderall and someone gave it to me after i had been drinking heavly

Hello. Do you take adderall as your prescription or you are just wondering what would happen to you if you took one after drinking? Aderrall is used in treatment of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and acts as a central nervous system stimulant. Combining it with alcohol is not a good idea as you could experience its side effects a lot more than you would if you took adderrall by itself. Side effects could include headache, lack of appetite, dry mouth, increased blood pressure, restlessness and inability to sleep. 

I take adreall w/out prep and I drank on it. not thinking of effect. I do not remember the night before. So if can be avoided take it w/out acchol, and i nean 4-5 beers or couple of drinks%-)