Okay so around feb. 16th my boyfriend and I had sex , on the 24th I was suppose to get my period , I got a really light period lasted about a day and a half two days it was pink. Then on the 6th of march I had gone to the bathroom and noticed pink blood , very very little , spotting , then it went away. On the 10th of march I started feeling like I was going to get my period again , went to the bathroom and was expecting to have it .. But nothing .. That happened for 3 days , since then I've been having headaches at least one a day and they can last up to an hour , I'm nausus off and on all day , im craving weird foods like coffee and cheese it's , im extremely tired , constipated , my boobs look bigger , all the signs of being pregnant . I took a test thinking I was pregnant , and it came up negative .. Was I to early to test ? What's going on? Anyone have something like this happen and turned out pregnant ?

Health Guru
It may be to early yet but also depends what brand of test you used as some pick up a lot earlier than others.
Have you noticed your areola getting darker yet as all common signs

It's was the cheap one , It had a purple cap , I thought they all worked the same , should I go with a more expensive one ?

And I can't really tell if my areola's are darker or not , I mean my boobs are definitely bigger though .

Health Guru
Some brands are more sensitive at picking up the hcg hormone earlier than others, try clear blue brand as there one me the best i think but most advise to wail until a week after your missed period though