hey.
my areolas are very big and i don't seem to have a nipple unless i'm cold cuz that's when my areolas sort of shrivle. i feel so ugly. what can i do?

I find very large areolas to be beautiful and distinctly feminine. Men don't have them. Women who have babies usually do. This is a mark of motherhood, fertility, and sexuality to me. I enjoy breasts of any style and size, but this is a very personal thing. Comparisons to other women are meaningless. Men's tastes vary and one many may like your breasts while another finds them ordinary. The point is, if you are loved, it doesn't matter.

What can I say other than I think they are beautiful and very erotic?

Omg I know this can't be possibly any real help but I have the same problem and it annoys me but all I have to do is pull on where the nipple is supposed to be and like pull it hard to make sure the wrinkles don't come and its normal idk about the areols though im thinking I'l try bleaching cream.

i have big areola's as well. i hate them and everytime i am with a guy they always comment- just because they say they like them doesn't mean i have to believe it. i'd seriously discourage you from using bleaching cream. i use that for my anus and it works, but for the nipples, no... just leave them the way they are. i think the only way to fix it would be some kind of breast surgery. the cream might really f**k up the way it looks. and make it worse

ive always had perfact small boobs, the other day i noticed my areolas grew really large and are a little darker its ugly, i took 3 pregnancy test they were negative-i am due for my period any day.but i take birth control a cerain way so i dont get my period, could my period effect the sudden change in my areolas or could it be that i dont get a my period be a reason why?help!!!

I find large areolas to be beautiful and sexy. I love ‘em. My ex-girlfriend had large areolas that shriveled like Daniela’s, and they were absolutely beautiful; not ugly in any way. They were a real turn-on.

It's a preference thing. I've noticed more douche-baggy frat-boy sort of guys think they're gross cause that's not what they see in porn. I think they're beautiful and very erotic. So do a lot of other guys.

I know that words are easy, but the reality of the matter is that as a woman you should never be ashamed, or feel unattractive because you have large areolas. I speak honestly when I say that women with large areolas are often time viewed as the diamonds in the rough. I played a lot of sports in high school and college, Soccer, Swimming, Baseball and the great majority of my teammates absolutely love women with large areolas. I know that this sounds shallow, but in all honesty if I could choose a woman with any shape of breasts, I would choose natural, soft, and large areolas. I was engaged for a year and the woman I was engaged too, wanted to have surgery to reduce the size of her areolas, and I asked her why and she said that they didn't look normal to her, first off, who is it that defines normal, and second of all. I told her the truth, that I thought her large nipples and areolas were the most beautiful attributes I had ever seen on a woman's breasts up close and in person, and that the idea of her changing to feel normal made me sad to think that her body wasn't beautiful enough for me. Needless to say she never got the surgery and eventually began to believe how much I loved her, and how beautiful her breasts were for me, and if she would let me explore her body twice a week or more and tell her what little unique idiosyncracities that I loved and would never change even if she were to pay me a million dollars, because the change would cause the beautiful uniqueness to disappear. Anyhow, due to geographic problems we were unable to marry, but I cannot emphazise how much I love the uniqueness of each woman, and how much guys I have known for the majority of my life actually prefer larger areolas and how they feel that their beauty and uniqueness enhance their sexual experience. I know that I mysel would love the summer months where my Ex would get hot and feel uncomfortable taking her shirt off to cool down, and how she also prefered the lights to be out when we were alone and if I wanted to shower with her in the beginning she didn't want me to look at her breasts, but soon after I convinced her how beautiful her breasts were and how her nipples enhanced the beauty of her breasts dramatically and finally I told her the absolute truth, that her breasts were the most beautiful I had ever encountered and how lucky I was to have a partner with such an amazing beauty in all respects and soon after she told me she began to admire her own body and feel that she was attractive, and was no longer afraid for me to see how proud she was of her beautiful and amazing body and how she was blind to go for so long without listening to the things her friends said and the compliments she was paid as she was a swimmer too.

So basically the moral of this is that regardless of how insecure you feel about your body, or think that you aren't normal, I can honestly say that, don't you think for a second that your body isn't beautiful, and for each guy that may say he doesn't like large areolas, I can almost promise that 50 others, secretly wish that their girlfriend had large areolas and that they may look at websites dedicated to large areolas just to dream that if they are single someday that may be lucky enough to meet a girl with breasts like all of you fine ladies and your lovely bodies. I know that I myself would be privilidged to end up with a woman such as one of yourselves.

Personally, I love big areolas. They are soooo feminine and erotic to me. There is nothing ugly about them at all. I am single and specifically looking for a woman with big areolas if any of you happen to be single. Feel free to email me if you are interested at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
.... I'd love to chat with you more about it...

Big areolas are the hottest part of a woman except of course for their personality.  Dont do anything to your large areolas they are very hot.  And any guy that thinks they are not attractive might be gay.  Im trying to find facts to prove it besides it is a part of motherhood.  If you want a guy that loves your big areolas feel free to send me and I will tell you how beautiful they are.

Wow i feel alot bette about my big areolas this was really a huge stumbling block for me. why dint i found this sight earlier.  i really struggled to breastfeed and now i realized it could be because of this big areolas because i dont have nippels exept when its cold. and i could stand with my little baby girl in a freezer to breast feed you know. but thank for the great comments i really feel sexy now Thanks allot****** xxxxxxxx

Large areolas are hot leave them alone!  If you want a guy that likes them feel free to call me!

i absollutly love big areolas the bigger the better. they are so so so dam sexy. i wish that every woman had huge areolas. to me about the size of the bottom of a pop can or even a lil bigger is just perfect. please dont change them.

I too have large areolas and always hated them because it looks weird. As I soon found out men love it and I have come to love them too. If you would like to get them reduced there's a surgery that a licensed and board certified plastic surgeon can perform. It does involve removing the full nipple and the recovery time is about 4-8 weeks.