i havent had my period but i had spotting for about 5 days then stopped ive been waking up with extreme back pain its been about a week since the spotting and i just get very nauseous and get headaches. i took a test and it had a faint line positive.  i have been urinating alot and my breasts feel bigger and fuller darker areola(around the nipple). am i pregnant??

If you took the pregnancy test correctly and it gave you a positive then you are most likely pregnant. It is very easy to get a false negative but very difficult to get a false positive. The symptoms you also stated are all signs of pregnancy. Make an appointment with your doctor for them to confirm it. Good Luck and Possible Congratulations

If you need someone to talk to about this or have any more questions or concerns please feel free to message me :-)