Hi
Well my last period was on dec 24th and it was a weird period it started out real light for 2 days then turned a lil darker brown i think it lasted a couple days...Then sometime around dec 28-31st me and my husband had unprotected sex...then the next month rolls along and i start spotting on jan 6th and then i had spotting again on jan 10th now the first one was just a little pink spot of blood in my underwear and then the second time there was a little bit more spotting to the point where i wiped myself and it was pink in the tissue....My cycle is usually about 30 days long...i am confused on how i could have conceived during the time of unprotected sex because i was not even ovulatiing...now my period is due on jan 24th and today is the 22nd i am taking a test today...ummm for symptoms i have been quite nauseated sometimes either after i eat or in the morning but not to the point of vomiting...i also feel so bloated all the time....But i have no breast tenderness or darkening of the areola's so i am like second guessing myself constantly...I read online you can spot because of ovulating? i dont know what to think give me some feed back on what you think...
and lets see what i find out today wish me luck

Hello you might just be a pregnant pixie now. :) You have spotting and nausia, so you can test yourself during the third week, you can test yourself whenyour two days earlier before your next period.