Can anyone tell me the percentage if a baby can be mine if I had sex with a female on December 3rd 2013 and she just found out she is two weeks pregnant on January 20th. She missed her period all of December and half of January but she claims she has been having protected sex with another guy since December 19th. It has me puzzled and I need help.

Hi Capone,

Do you know when her last period was?

How was the timing determined?  Was this from a doctor or was it by a home pregnancy test.  The tests are just an approximation, the doctor usually bases dates on her last period.

Her not having a period in December means she likely did conceive back then.

You may need a DNA test to determine paternity.

According to her, she finally came on her period the 14th of this this month. It lasted about 3 to 4 days with the last couple of days just spotting. She took the home test on Sunday the 19th it showed positive she then went to the doctor on the 20th and the docs estimated her to be two weeks pregnant.

There are a couple of things that don't make sense.

1. She COULD NOT have her period on the 14th and test positive on the 19th. Yes she could have some bleeding though.
2. Two weeks is about as early as a urine pregnancy test will detect.
3. Why did she take the home test if she had her period?
4. She probably had her last period around 12/17 - if the 14th is correct. She probably would have ovulated between 12/1 and 12/5 so you did have sex when she was fertile.
5. She should be showing about 6 weeks along, not 2.

There's a chance you are the father, if she's really pregnant.

Some of those questions in your last reply I have yet to find out but I will ask her for more info on her period. I will get back with you when I have more to go on. Thank you for your help and all that you have said makes sense to me.

Although she missed her period the whole month of December after having sex with me, is it possible she could have conceived during her next ovulation period by the other guy? She said they had sex four times during the time from December 19th and the first week of January, each time was supposedly to have used a condom and we all know condoms are not 100 percent. She hasn't had sex with him since around the 8th of January. Looking forward to your answer. I'm afraid the wrong guy is going to be trapped whether its me or him.

Also medic-Dan, can a woman ovulate the next month after missing a whole month not having her period?

If she just "missed" her period, which can happen even if not pregnant then she could ovulated.
IF she is pregnant though, she won't ovulate.
She can get pregnant if she ovulates.

Well, she told me yesterday that she took another hot and it said she was not pregnant. Her stories don't make sense to me at all so I will remain clueless and confused. It's hard not knowing when she actually have her monthly period. She can't even remember when she came on in November of 2013. I'll just let it go for now until the baby gets here. That's if she is pregnant at all. Thanks for all ur help.

As I said, some things don't make sense.
It is also unlikely she'd have a false positive pregnancy test. The test only responds to the presence of hCG.

Good luck.