I am just over a week late and have been having pregnancy symptoms since(dizzy, nauseous, bloated, tired)  My last period was Dec. 17 and I am very regular with my cycle at about 28-30 days and have never been late before except when pregnant with my daughter. I have taken hpt and all have been negative so I went to see my doctor today-Jan 22 and explained to her how I have been feeling and how these symptoms remind me of my first pregnancy.  So we decided to do a blood test and it came back negative.  My doctor told me to hang in there and to see if I get my period in a few weeks.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is the blood test too early?  My husband and I have been trying for a year now and this is very frustrating. 

I'm going through the same thing. Blood test at 10 days late. Negative. Now 14 days late. Did you get your period?