for close to 2 years now my daughter has been involuntarly vomiting whatever she eats or drinks the only time she did not do this was when she was pregnant with her last child...after he was born within months she started again whatever she eats or drinks comes back up within minutes. she has seen several doctors whom have run multiple test put her on many many differant medicines which seem to help for possibly a week or two then back to vomiting the strange thing is that she wasn't losing any weight. until this new attack of constant vomiting she has started losing weight . we are at our witsend with whats wrong can someone please help us?

How many different doctors has she seen? By any chance does she eat a lot of frozen foods or factory prepared foods?

she has seen 4 differant doctors 2 gastroentolgist(mispelled) no she eats healthy home cooked meals

Ok, is she maybe under alot of stress? Was there anything out of the ordinary when this started happening? Is there anything else we should know?

Hi there Dan i'm BnB's daughter and as far as stress goes there is not really anything new going on it's been the same things for the last three years and my vomiting has been going on since sometime between Nov of 2006 and March of 2007 as my mom said these bouts of vomiting tend to last anywhere from a few days to months at a time then I go a few weeks between episodes. I have seen doctor after doctor they have tested me for so many things that i can't even remember all of them. My new primary doc recently thought that it may be something hormonal due to the fact that i did not have these spells while pregnant with my son. However all the tests that she ran have come back normal. As far as out of the ordinary I can remember the day that this all started like yesterday I just can remember the date, I had taken my daughters to the doc for their check ups and upon leaving the office i got sick in the parking lot. At the time i didn't think anythink of it due to the fact that my husband and I were trying for a baby. So the vomiting went on for a few days and I took 4 pregnancy tests that all came back negative. So off to the ER i wnet and was diagnosised with "nausia and vomiting"

Ok, did you have any head injuries before this happened? Have you been checked top to bottom for any infections? If you had any yeast infection that wasn't totally treated, it would have died down during pregnancy because most of the sugars in your body would have been feeding the child. Then after childbirth your back to the same scenerio. Have you tried cutting all refined sugars and avoiding carbs? I would try this for a couple of weeks to see if there is any improvements, if you do have improvements then you will need to get your doctor to treat you for the infection.

If none of this works or your absolutely sure you don't have any of the above problems then you have to start looking at outside elements like the water your drinking, exposure to heavy metals and the likes....testing for heavy metals and having your water checked is really cheap and even free in some cities....and who knows it might be something that is contributing to your problem.

No head injuries othern than one when I was 8 but I don't think that would be invloved now that I'm 29. Yeast infections the last one I had was at least 9 months b4 all this started and it was fully treated. I'm pretty sure they have checked for any infections I have spent numerious hours at the doctors office as well as at the ER. My husband insisted that i go to the major hospital here and took a day off from work which we spent 8 or 9 hours of at the ER, with them drawing blood and running every test they could think of. I'm going to try the cuttting refined suagfrs and avoiding carbs for a couple weeks and see how things go hopefully something will help.

As far as the water I drink it is Propel or poland springs water I don't like the cholrine taste of our tap water.

Ok, this is a total long shot, but here's my latest: Radiation Exposure

Everything you explained, and with the details you gave, there really isn't any other possibility. Because radiation affects everyone differently your family may not show any signs. Also it's almost a North American policy that doctors would rarely if never check for this.

So to narrow it down and confirm this, here's a few more questions,

What city & state are you in?
What type of microwave do you use?
Have you ever worked in or around communication towers? This could include living in a building with towers on the roof or in a nearby house. There are transmitters that can pump out enough radiation to affect people up to 5 miles.
Do you constantly use a cell phone?

Unfortunately, about 10 years ago when cell phones were becoming popular, there was a lot of talk about this, and it was quite clear at the time that there was a very serious health risks, but consumer demand and pressure to advance, no solutions were even attempted. To this day anyone that even tries to bring up the subject is either told their nuts or they've been quietly paid off.

Personally this is the first time such an idea was even mentioned to me, but the idea coming from a personal friend and someone who specializes in cancer, I had to look into it further, and what I found is not just troubling, but very disturbing.

Ok so the answers to your questions

I'm in Livermore Falls, Maine
I have a pnasonic 1300 W High power microwave which is only used once or twice a dat for 50 sec at a time
No I've never worked around or in comm towers there is a tower on the hill behind my house about a mile and a half away

Unfortunately I still can not find any information about possible related cases and nobody has responded to the emails except one. Spruce Mountain Health Services did responed and they said it was most likely a heavy metal problem within your water, and apparently there have been water issues there in the past.

Discussing this more with my friend, we got wondering if you've been on vacation at all since this started, and if you did, were you still having these problems while you were on vacation or did they go away. If you left town for a couple weeks, and if by the second week you still were not better, you could rule out enviromental problems.

We're still thinking about you...