I am suspicious that my girlfriend has some sort of eating disorders and I am now curious to hear what types of eating disorders are there and am also curious of what type of eating disorders my girlfriends is suffering. The thing is that she never eat big food amounts-she practically eats like a bird and sometimes she even avoid having even that one bird meal-and still think she got overrated and very frequent the usual step is using the bathroom, I figured out that she makes herself vomiting and I have also found some laxatives in her bag-don’t ask me what I was looking in her bag. Anyway I don't think she is bulimic or something that way for she never overeat so I would like to hear what types of eating disorders are there? Thanks!

It is more likely your girlfriend is suffering from anorexia nervosa-she eats so little or doesn't eat at all but she still thinks she has overrated and she is skinny and still thinks she is fat. So anorexia nervosa is one type of eating disorder that is usually manifested in avoiding eating and in some cases patients are taking laxatives or induce vomiting. Further there are also two other types of eating disorders such as binge eating and bulimia. So in the case of binge eating you have the situation of over eating and without being capable of controlling the needs for food so the result is extremely weight gaining and there you also have bulimia where the bulimic person first eats lot and than usually goes to the toilet to induce vomiting and also bulimic persons frequently uses the laxatives.