my daughter named bryton has had some hard times she has been thought me haveing drug proublems and her dad not wanting her she lives with her aunt and she not happy at all she sleeps all the time she eats alot but sometimes she starves her selve because she thinks shes fat! she wants to kill her self and she does drug(weed,coke,pills, and others she drinks alot and she has a really bad temper!
i just dont want to do!

I think she's using the drugs and alcohol to cover up her emotions. The same with the food and sleeping. She sounds like she's coming off of drugs when she is sleeping and moody. She need the know that you love and support her. I did the same as an adult, it's hard to come off. So thats why needs you. She's is depressed and is using those so she doesnt have to deal with whats going on. As a mother you just want to hold her and potect her. Sometimes they need to fall flat on their feet. I think she needs you and your support. Good luck.

You mentioned that you had a drug problem which she saw. You know what you went thru, now she is dealing with the same thing. Sometimes love and support is not enough, been there done that with my daughter. You have to be firm and harp on her to seek some help.
If she is talking suicide, all the more reason for you to take her by the hand to a hospital or a facility that deals with these kind of problems. I loved my daughter till hell froze over, i had her back and supported her in every way, but i also entertained her, which i should not have done. You need meetings for yourself. Check your local churches and schools to see when and where the meetings are conducted. You can go every day if it helps you. Your daughter has mulitple addictions, drugs, alcohol, food and a bad temper to boot.
Don't wait till it's to late. Because she is talking suicide, this tells me that she may not me in the right state of mind, having said that, your the next of kin, meaning you can have her hospitalized. It will kill you to do this, but you will be saveing her young life.