Let’s hear something about your favorite music while you’re running. I like to listen to disco and energetic mainstream music in order to keep my motivation high. Sometimes I even listen to some classical music because it helps me collect my thoughts and focus on my running and breathing pattern. Generally speaking, I can listen to each kind of music, but I avoid sleepy ballads. How about you?

The same here! I can’t listen to some romantic, soothing music while I’m running. Something loud and with lots of bass is boosting my energy. I can’t imagine running without listening to music. That’s the only way I can concentrate and be only in my mind, because the noise form the street is distracting me – people talking loudly, dogs barking and similar. I’ve bought a great pair of earphones and I hear the music crystal clear and with a quality sound. I usually change my playlist every 2-3 days in order to fresh it a bit. At the moment, my mp3 is loaded with Scissor Sisters, The Killers, The Cardigans and retro disco. I even play a new electronic music and something I don’t normally listen to while I’m at home.