I see many of my friends taking listening music while on a ride. They seem to have so much fun during the ride. Well, I was thinking to myself, “…if they can do it, why wouldn’t I do the same thing?” I just have a dilemma, metal or classical music when riding? What do you think?

Well, it depends on the kind of music you like. If you are AC/DC fan, I don’t think you will appreciate the Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony instead of Angus Young and the rest of the guys during the ride. On the other hand, a classical music listener would not enjoy having Jon Bon Jovi and the guys screaming into his ears along the ride. What I am trying to say is that solely depends of your music taste, and nobody can tell you what to listen. I prefer AC/DC, Bon Jovi and some other hard rock bands during my workouts. However, that is my choice. You should listen to whatever you like.