This is a fun thread because it's a question I ask people at parties. I like to know what their level of creativity is, so I just ask this question without giving my answer for a bit, just to find out what people say. I won't give any other clues or hints as to what my question means, so answer away. There are no wrong answers anyway.

Hehe this might be interesting. :-)
Hard to say what is my power, when I haven't experienced it at all. :-)
But I would like to fly and heal fast. :-)
I always find this to be interesting question, because people would really like to have some abilities to be special. We have a great imagination and it allows us to think and make up things up in our mind that are really remarkable.

I would like to be able to close my eyes and when i opened them, my kitty litter box would be clean. o.O

All kidding aside, i wish i had the power to wave my hand over my son and give him full sight.

To "blink" my mother back and have a real mother/daughter relationship with her.

Aw bbfeet9 I think that if you were a superhero then you would be Super Mom! It sounds like your powers are all very personal and powerful instead of egomaniac like mine are. I'd like super strength because I get tired of working out, and it'd be nice just to have more strength already!

The ability to cure mental illness and relieve emotional and psychological pain in others.

Or give women orgasms by the power of thought XD

Wow Ian interesting powers. :-)

Do you have some more?
I just remembered one:
Ability to read peoples mind. :-) It's interesting to see what other really thing about you. Are they fully honest and are they someone you can trust.