Hello. I’ve had weight related problems through my whole life. My parents really insist that I start following some diet program. Our family has a history of diabetes. My mother has it, my grandma had it and my twin sister has it. My mother is really worried that my eating habits will contribute to me getting this awful disease. I am really not worried at all, if it’s meant to happen, it will happen. Anyway, my parents offered to buy me Power shaper. I am still considering this option since if I accept it, I will have to actually use it. Do you happen to know is there only one brand of Power shaper or are there several of them?

I don’t know about the brands, but I know there are several different products referred to as Power Shapers.

There is that product, they call it ‘’5 minute power shaper’’, you must have seen the commercial on TV. The price is about 10$ and you get one for free.

There are also some body shapers that are referred to as power shapers. Body shaper is a piece of wardrobe, made usually from latex, and it slims the body down instantly.

And finally there are these exercising machines that consist of a vibrating board. They are also referred to as power shapers and their average price is about 800$.

Sophie I believe you wanted to ask about the brands of those power shapers- vibration boards, am I right?

I have one, I got it as a present. A very expensive present I must say. But it is worth the money. It makes exercising fun and if the results are half as good as they say, I will be super satisfied.

My power shaper’s brand is Aibi ( Achieving Individual’s Beliefs through Innovation).

That is the only power shaper brand I am familiar with. Aibi is a global leader in the fitness industry and this is only one of their numerous products.