I'm not sure if anyone here believes in astrology or not. But I do think it's fun to talk about signs and guess as to who is what. I guess you can tell that I'm a Cancer! Although maybe not, maybe it doesn't seem that obvious. Do you think that I'm a sensitive seeming guy? And what's your sign? Do you think that you fit your sign?

I'm a Sagittarian, the 9th sign of the Zodiac. I am a truth seeker and i like to talk to others to get the answers. I think my alter ego is sherlock holmes or matlock. I embrace knowledge and i think i'm pretty broad minded. Sags are interested in philosophy and religion, that doesn't fit me so much unless i'm in a debate. I try to see the big picture. Sags like it when others agree with their well thought out points of view. We can be argumentative and blunt, but we do offer the benefit of the doubt.

100% Pisces. And it all fits me to a T. :-)

Well I am Sagittarius like bbfeet. :-) As I was reading her post I found some similar things that I have. I also like to seek truth, to find new answers, to explore thing. I like philosophy, and sometimes when there is an interesting debate I get in to it so much that in the end I usually end up getting mad at someone that doesn't understand me, or I get mad at my self for not knowing something. :-)
It is nice o know that there is someone else here that has my Zodiac. :-)
What about everyone else? What is your Zodiac.

I'm a Pisces.
The only thing that wouldn't really fit me 100% is the whole "sensitivity" thing.
The ONLY two people that I am overly sensitive to and about are my son and wife.

Reading thru your posts seasiren, i think your very sensitive.

You are sensitive enough to know that you have hurt some folks thru your "problem" and you feel really bad about that. That is sensitivity at it's finest.

I disagree with you. I think that you're pretty sensitive overall. You may care MOST about people who are closest to you, but I'm a Capricorn. I don't care much about what people think one way or the other. I care about others, but I don't care what they think.

Celebrity
Cancer.
I hate being so emotional... sometimes is fine, but then again it happens I start crying for nothing - I get out of that state easily, within 10 minutes after that you will see me laughing... A bit bipolar sign I would say... o.O
I love kids, which is sort of typical for cancers - like being a mother and all that ... but I am almost 30 o.O and do not feel like having a one of my own at all... want to have at least 3 in the future o.O (did I say that?)